The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh
Why are scotts such beta cuckolds when their ancestors fought so bravely for their freedom ? Can someone explain me?

mayb because they beleive they still have a good amount of freedom in the eu
Original post by The_Opinion
Surely remain are going to win? Remain are leading and still have lots of London results left, I don't see how leave can catch up.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-results-and-analysis

Only really camb/london will go remain, most of scotland is done. Theres a lot of blue left to be filled.
if leave win it will be provincial England who win it, the people who built the country and were the backbone of the british empire
Surely remain are going to win? Remain are leading and still have lots of London results left, I don't see how leave can catch up.

Still too early to know this. There are some other big cities still to declare.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GabbytheGreek_48
mayb because they beleive they still have a good amount of freedom in the eu

Sad to see the descendants of william wallace become such beta manginas.
Everytime I see an announcement of an area voting to 'Leave' I can't help but think to myself, 'BLOODY ****HOLE"
I don't think I can take much more? When's it going to speed up a bit?
Original post by neal95
if leave win it will be provincial England who win it, the people who built the country and were the backbone of the british empire

Wrong we in the West Midlands don't seem to be cutting off a nose to spite a face.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by welshiee
Not all of London will vote remain.

Original post by physicsphysics91
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-results-and-analysis

Only really camb/london will go remain, most of scotland is done. Theres a lot of blue left to be filled.

I know that a few areas will vote leave, but London on the whole is going to give a massive boost to remain, just not sure there are enough small towns to even that out.
Original post by neal95

Its nice to see that the leave margin so far in Wales has effectively cancelled out that big win for remain in Scotland.
Original post by neal95

Exactly!

As soon as the rest of the London and Scotland votes end, it'll be the provinces grabbing the votes up to the win. (hopefully).
Original post by hezzlington
Everytime I see an announcement of an area voting to 'Leave' I can't help but think to myself, 'BLOODY ****HOLE"

Only londonistan and scotland voted remain, the true shitholes lol
What if Scotland vote to leave but England vote to stay ?

What does Sturgeon do then ?
Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh
Sad to see the descendants of william wallace become such beta manginas.

Calling someone a beta cuck just for one's political views is the equivalent of calling someone a racist bigot purely because of an opposing political view...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Watford & Wigan Out!
Original post by The Roast
Exactly!

As soon as the rest of the London and Scotland votes end, it'll be the provinces grabbing the votes up to the win. (hopefully).

Birmingham, that well known London suburb.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I heard Lambeth is beautiful.
Original post by Rakas21
No clean sweep. Dagenham betrays you.

Disappointed.

Liverpool-Manchester-Leeds-Sheffield-Nottingham-Birmingham.

Big cities to come.

Very disrespectful are remainers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending