The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

On behalf of Scotland, sorry.
Original post by welshiee
Not all of London will vote remain.

Which parts do you reckon will vote for Leave?
Original post by chemting
Calling someone a beta cuck just for one's political views is the equivalent of calling someone a racist bigot purely because of an opposing political view...

Posted from TSR Mobile

exactly so true
Original post by chemting
Calling someone a beta cuck just for one's political views is the equivalent of calling someone a racist bigot purely because of an opposing political view...

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have to admit that all men who vote remain are beta cucks. That is without doubt. They should hang their heads in shame if not for the fact there heads are already bowed to their EU masters.
Original post by neal95
if leave win it will be provincial England who win it, the people who built the country and were the backbone of the british empire

An anti-democratic, exploiting institution that predates WW1 and has no place in the 21st century.
Original post by Rakas21
Liverpool-Manchester-Leeds-Sheffield-Nottingham-Birmingham.

Big cities to come.

I read that Liverpool and Birmingham were expected to remain (although perhaps not by large margins).

I have no idea how Leeds is going to vote.
All these shite cities blaming the EU for their cities being shite ffs
Original post by Midlander
Birmingham, that well known London suburb.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Birmingham is a lot less Remain than most of London and the vast majority of Scotland.
Original post by tootles44

Honestly, no idea.
Original post by neal95
if leave win it will be provincial England who win it, the people who built the country and were the backbone of the british empire

I agree. I posted something similar on another thread last week and I'll do so for the benefit of all.

Do you know that millions of British soldiers have died in several wars over the centuries to protect Queen and country? But Tony Blair let these millions of soldier died in vain because when he was in power for 10 years or so as the Prime Minister of UK, he allowed virtually everyone to enter the UK

without checking if they are holding genuine passports

without checking if they have links to terrorist groups

without checking if they have criminal records in their home countries

without checking if they have genuine educational qualifications or a trade skill

without checking if they have HIV/AIDS

Original post by The_Opinion
Surely remain are going to win? Remain are leading and still have lots of London results left, I don't see how leave can catch up.

We have lots left from everywhere, including heavily Leave areas.

As FoS pointed out earlier, a lot rides on how Manchester and Birmingham go.

East London. We have a vey high proportion of migrants and generally low standards of living.
I read that Liverpool and Birmingham were expected to remain (although perhaps not by large margins).

Leave seems to be confident of a win in Yorkshire...
Original post by Kenan and Kel
All these shite cities blaming the EU for their cities being shite ffs

Have you been to London? It's a toilet.

Cmon Liverpool, do me proud.

Omg WIGAN! What the ****.
Original post by TimmonaPortella
We have lots left from everywhere, including heavily Leave areas.

As FoS pointed out earlier, a lot rides on how Manchester and Birmingham go.

Which parts of London do you reckon will be for Leave?
Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh
You have to admit that all men who vote remain are beta cucks. That is without doubt. They should hang their heads in shame if not for the fact there heads are already bowed to their EU masters.

Beta cuck?

Behave yourself.
Original post by IFoundWonderland
East London. We have a vey high proportion of migrants and generally low standards of living.

LOL I dont think so, it has a large muslim/Bangladeshi, Sadiq Khan supporting demographic :lol:
Which parts of London do you reckon will be for Leave?

I'm afraid I don't know any better than the projections in that regard.
Original post by The Roast
Birmingham is a lot less Remain than most of London and the vast majority of Scotland.

Birmingham is looking at being about the same as Scotland. The central belt of Scotland is strongly Remain but out with that it is a lot closer. That is the problem when we apply stereotypes across huge areas.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending