The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Opinion
I should be tired, I'm not, too excited / nervous / scared. Just in case anybody cares :biggrin:

I'm the same to be honest. We might not agree on a lot but we agree on how exciting politics can be :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Thutmose-III
Then the UK will leave the EU. As Mogg said, there will be no plague of frogs or deaths of the firstborn. After the wailing and the gnashing of the teeth die down, people will get on with their lives and things will be fine.

Did he really say that? If so, nice speech ::biggrin:
Ok so lets say your side wins. What are you doing to celebrate?

For me Wake parents, Champagne, putting up a flag.
Original post by karl pilkington
this is getting very exciting I genuinely thought we would remain when it was 10 oclock

I think most of Remain were. Even Farage was startign to believe Remain would nick it.

However, this is what's so special with the UK... this Referendum is very telling on how divided the country is.

Would a Remain vote be able to bring us all together, or Leave? Many people have had enough with the Status Quo and are shifting the other side... Swansea... Lincoln... Watford... etc..
Reply 1244
360K lead for Leave now. It keeps growing.
Remain odds plummeting to 4.
Original post by AperfectBalance

About the same, although I will definitely steer clear of the bubble haha!
Original post by The_Opinion
Did he really say that? If so, nice speech ::biggrin:

He made the biblical reference to plagues of frogs and deaths of the firstborn. My contribution was the wailing and the gnashing of the teeth
Welp, at least dave will be gone

Troll the remainers on TSR all day.
Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh
Yeh? your liberal friends are all liberal?

Funny my friends all tend to be right wing, they also have the same itnerests as me...

funny.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/02/the-liberal-millennial-revolution/470826/

http://www.if.org.uk/archives/3828/new-research-suggests-young-britons-are-more-liberal-than-any-previous-generation

I didn't have to dig very deep
Reply 1251
Original post by welshiee
Thats the spirit. People like you are what is holding the country back. There are many countries with less to offer than Wales that are doing just fine thanks. Get offline and get out more. It might do you some good.

<--- I am outside see
fcking yes, good job northern bros! the way this is looking only Londonistan can fck this up now.
Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh
I am from an ethnic minority so lefties don't dare say anything to me except compliment me ha.

The tactics used by the 'regressive left' and people who will mindlessly call people with different political views "cucks", "betas" are the same imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bloddy 'ell edinburgh!
How many of you Remainers here are conceding defeat?

Obviously the end result will be tight and could swing either way.
Reply 1256
7 million for Leave, but Edinburgh reduces the lead to 200K.

D'awww. The union jack I hope?
7 million reached.
Original post by cbreef
I'm the same to be honest. We might not agree on a lot but we agree on how exciting politics can be :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

We certainly can!

Original post by Josb
360K lead for Leave now. It keeps growing.

Original post by physicsphysics91
Remain odds plummeting to 4.

Big win for remain in Edinburgh :frown:

Original post by Thutmose-III
He made the biblical reference to plagues of frogs and deaths of the firstborn. My contribution was the wailing and the gnashing of the teeth

Understood, nice addition!

Quick Reply