The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kadak
Yes ,it sort of is.As a someone who is going to study science at uni,I have no idea what will happen when it comes to funding and future collaboration projects.

Science doesn't matter, the Leavers here said so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The whole media, experts, politicians, bankers, corrupt elite, etc were brainwashing the Remainers to think that we will go into a recession and the country will be destroyed.
But that is not true, and we will prove these people wrong.

Ive had many insults and rude comments from some Remainers in the previous days but I and the Leave voters will never give up. We will prove to you that this country CAN be fixed, and you fell for the brainwashing.
Thank you God.
Original post by Kadak
The polls are WRONG AGAIN.

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Should have known better....

Survation, TNS and ICM all called leave.

Indeed ICM was so confident that it's final poll was declared last monday.
Original post by Midlander
No see now we can all build fences across Europe and go back to being good nationalists.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's the problem: "nationalists".
It's because of nationalists this is even a debate. And where has nationalism taken us over the years? Didn't many dictators have this same mentality concerning nationalism? It's done more harm for humanity than good; because of nationalism, over centuries in history there have been many unnecessary wars and killings. Wasn't Hitler the very epitome of Nationalism??? F*ck nationalism. Our world needs togetherness not others believing their country is somehow more important or whatever. It has gotten us no where. Instead of being united, now we're going backwards. Man, what are we actually doing? I won't be surprised out of the blue, once we've left a serious terrorist attacks strikes a place in Britain. Maybe I should move to America....actually, America is just as bad. F them too and F Donald trump and all of his followers.
Then the Japanese can pull out their manufacturers from Sunderland and see how many Mackems are laughing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is bang on. Watch their sad northern faces as their jobs get moved elsewhere in the world. Maybe then they'll realise wtf they've just done
Original post by Cherry82
That's the problem: "nationalists".
It's because of nationalists this is even a debate. And where has nationalism taken us over the years? Didn't many dictators have this same mentality concerning nationalism? It's done more harm for humanity than good; because of nationalism, over centuries in history there have been many unnecessary wars and killings. Wasn't Hitler the very epitome of Nationalism??? F*ck nationalism. Our world needs togetherness not others believing their country is somehow more important or whatever. It has gotten us no where. Instead of being united, now we're going backwards. Man, what are we actually doing? I won't be surprised out of the blue, once we've left a serious terrorist attacks strikes a place in Britain. Maybe I should move to America....actually, America is just as bad. F them too and F Donald trump and all of his followers.

I am being facetious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not only in the lead, won :P
Nobody elects the Lords or the monarchy but who cares. Our FPTP voting system is horrendously unrepresentative but again, who cares. It's all about building a big fence at Dover.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now, that is something I can agree with you on. FPTP needs to go, Proportional Representation should be in. Maybe after all the dust has settled down we can work together on changing that?
Original post by CherishFreedom
My bad, I just took the BBC's words without looking at the figures first.

EDIT: Actually it seems that it could indeed be mathematically impossible, but I do not have the data on the number of eligible voters for the remaining areas. The BBC may have announced this because they have this figure and assuming best/worst case scenario of 100% Remain votes.

The BBC says there's a 71.7% turnout, so 33341390 voters, so 5575246 voters left, ignoring spoiled votes.
(edited 7 years ago)
I just want osbourne and Cameron out!!!

Disgusting imbeciles. They ruined their own campaign with their lies and project fear. Never EVER try and scaremonge it backfired. Osbourne in particular ruined their campaign. Remain actually had strong backing but Osbourne, Cameron and Project Fear backfired.

I work for Mind the charity as a volunteer and the shocking statistics on homelessness, suicide, mental health cuts between now and 2010 are shocking, Goodbye osbourne. And **** you for the disabled people who commited suicide in higher numbers while you were here. Imbeciles.
Well, then.

:sigh:
A bit disappointed as I'm a weak remain supporter. But democracy has spoken and we should accept it with good grace.

Right, I'm off to bed.
Original post by The_Opinion
Not only in the lead, won :P

There's still 50 results left to declare though?
Original post by cbreef
This is bang on. Watch their sad northern faces as their jobs get moved elsewhere in the world. Maybe then they'll realise wtf they've just done

The Japanese PM said Nissan and Toyota are as good as gone if Brexit happens. The rest of the world does not care that we have raised our fingers up at them, they will do business elsewhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Naveed-7
The whole media, experts, politicians, bankers, corrupt elite, etc were brainwashing the Remainers to think that we will go into a recession and the country will be destroyed.
But that is not true, and we will prove these people wrong.

Ive had many insults and rude comments from some Remainers in the previous days but I and the Leave voters will never give up. We will prove to you that this country CAN be fixed, and you fell for the brainwashing.
Thank you God.

Just shut up. Don't embarrass yourself anymore than you already have over the past few days. You're telling us we're brainwashed and gullible while believing anything Lord Boris and his cronies spew out of their fat mouths
Well, my school fees will be cheaper, so thank you for that.

As a member of a British Overseas Territory, I don't like the result at all but .... it is what it is.
My point to you is that BoJo and Gove have no interest in any reform of this kind, all they want is No. 10. You have been conned and we will all pay for your lack of foresight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
To remain campaigners, I can bet you here's what will happen. After leaving, people will realise how absurd the decision was and Britain will therefore have to reapply to join the EU again. It takes years though
Original post by morgan8002
The BBC says there's a 71.7% turnout, so 33341390 voters, so 5575246 voters left, ignoring spoiled votes.

Yes you are right, I have corrected my previous statement. It seems that the BBC is using a % certainty model which I have no idea how to replicate.
Original post by Kadak
Yes ,it sort of is.As a someone who is going to study science at uni,I have no idea what will happen when it comes to funding and future collaboration projects.

I plan on studying science too. It'll be fine. Everything will turn out absolutely fine. People just need to chill out + drink some bubble tea.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending