The Student Room Group

Applying to UK universites

I keep seeing people talk about how they need to get an AAB or ABB to meet their university offer. How does applying to UK universities work? Is the sole requirement A levels? If so how many? And what do the best universities require?
Finally and very importantly, does getting the required grades only admit you into the university and not give you any scholarships? What is the typical UK university cost for nationals (and internationals) ?
Thank you, it's been puzzling me lately.
Original post by drs5
I keep seeing people talk about how they need to get an AAB or ABB to meet their university offer. How does applying to UK universities work? Is the sole requirement A levels? If so how many? And what do the best universities require?
Finally and very importantly, does getting the required grades only admit you into the university and not give you any scholarships? What is the typical UK university cost for nationals (and internationals) ?
Thank you, it's been puzzling me lately.

This isn't the best area of the forums for this.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Universities can accept international qualifications too - check the entry requirements page.

Check with universities (they should have a page) for scholarships, how they work, whether any are available for international students etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending