The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kadak
People say Brexit will make Britain great again,but Britain no longer has India and the other colonies to steal resources from again:confused:,and companies will probably move factories to other places,so no idea how we are to be "great again".Its sad common sense has lost to appeal to emotion.

No it won't, and they're ridiculous for thinking that. Britain is no longer the most powerful country anymore.

Considering London is the financial capital of Europe - the financial institutions use London as a gateway to the rest of Europe - I think overtime we will see them locating to Frankfurt. Finance is such a big part of our economy, so this is bad.

I don't know how we're going to trade freely without the free movement of people; we will have to abide by EU rules. The EU has more power in this situation, and they will use our leave as a warning.
Frankly Britain you deserve the mess you just got yourself into. What kind of fool doesn't listen to people whose job it is to warn you about stupid decisions, cocky self centred and self obsessed nation.

You put two plugs in your ear and went: lalalalala im not listening! I'm going to blame all my life problems on immigrants and the EU!!! Lalalalalala
Original post by drowzee
No it doesn't. The cuts to local constituencies puts pressure on services; if we had more investment, we would not have so much pressure. Also, we need more migrants to make up for the aging population

The NHS, schools, housing and other local services are all suffering as a result of immigration. The "aging population" issue is an absolute fallacy, yes, its technically true, but it is not an actual problem. If you are so concerned about that, just encourage more children to be born.

Original post by Midlander
I don't know how you can vote for Britain to leave on account of its wishes not being respected and then deny Scots the same right. The message is 'our wishes are not respected by the British government', and such a disparity in the vote is a strong example of that.

As the Scot plan made no sense, e.g. the mythical currency union.
And Scotland definitely have a right to leave.

Congrats brexiters you also broke up the nation, literally.
I am scared confused and worried . Not fair on the 48% - it's a democratic vote but you have to think about these people .

The future of the Union now relies primarily on Nicola Sturgeon - this is not a good sign for the UNITED kingdom :frown:

God save the country :bawling:
Original post by nucdev
I'm not particularly happy with the result,

Lies. Bet you made bank from this. :mmm::cool:

You're balling now :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1886
Original post by Naveed-7
Agreed, you too. Happy Independence Day.

We now have control of our country.

Control of what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1887
Original post by The_Opinion
The NHS, schools, housing and other local services are all suffering as a result of immigration. The "aging population" issue is an absolute fallacy, yes, its technically true, but it is not an actual problem. If you are so concerned about that, just encourage more children to be born.

Oh, you mean the NHS that would be completely unable to function if not for migrant workers from EU states?
Original post by Proximo
Frankly Britain you deserve the mess you just got yourself into. What kind of fool doesn't listen to people whose job it is to warn you about stupid decisions, cocky self centred and self obsessed nation.

You put two plugs in your ear and went: lalalalala im not listening! I'm going to blame all my life problems on immigrants and the EU!!! Lalalalalala

The same people who said how the country would fall apart if we didn't join the Euro? The same people who didn't predict the 2008 financial crisis?, yes, great experts.
Original post by chemting
Lies. Bet you made bank from this. :mmm::cool:

You're balling now :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:shh:

:rofl:

Short term gain, long term pain imo (the complete opposite of what the Brexiters were saying) :laugh:

I would have made a killing even if it went the other way :tongue:
Agreed, you too. Happy Independence Day.

We now have control of our country.

no you really dont
Original post by Cherry82
Lol how would your school fees be cheaper?

I'm not English, although I am British. Our currency is tied to the USD so, as your currency plummets vis-a-vis the dollar, my purchasing power increases in England.
The whole media, experts, politicians, bankers, corrupt elite, etc were brainwashing the Remainers to think that we will go into a recession and the country will be destroyed.
But that is not true, and we will prove these people wrong.

Ive had many insults and rude comments from some Remainers in the previous days but I and the Leave voters will never give up. We will prove to you that this country CAN be fixed, and you fell for the brainwashing.
Thank you God.
Reply 1893
The whole media, experts, politicians, bankers, corrupt elite, etc were brainwashing the Remainers to think that we will go into a recession and the country will be destroyed.
But that is not true, and we will prove these people wrong.

Ive had many insults and rude comments from some Remainers in the previous days but I and the Leave voters will never give up. We will prove to you that this country CAN be fixed, and you fell for the brainwashing.
Thank you God.

You've posted this exact comment twice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So, when do the lorries start gathering the Polish, Romanians, Bulgarians in mass return to their own countries....?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:happy2:
:cheers:
Reply 1896
Original post by SMEGGGY
So, when do the lorries start gathering the Polish, Romanians, Bulgarians in mass return to their own countries....?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right now if Farage could have his way.
Original post by RobML
You've posted this exact comment twice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's that happy :biggrin:
Original post by alow
Right now if Farage could have his way.

:colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:
Original post by The_Opinion
The same people who said how the country would fall apart if we didn't join the Euro? The same people who didn't predict the 2008 financial crisis?, yes, great experts.

I love how you have the cheek to ignore the opinion (ironic) and wisdom of so many people in favour of your own or Bojo. It's good thing you aren't in any leadership position, ironically you would probably run it like a dictatorship

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending