The Student Room Group

We did it!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

FREEDOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now other countries want to leave!! I can't believe it!! Everyone thought we would remain. Remain were getting all cocky then we stick two fingers up at them!!!! Yesssssssss we did it!!!!
Yes!!! You ruined the country with your vote! Brilliant!!
Original post by spotify95
It was very close... I was expecting only a 2 or 3 percent lead, and in all honesty I thought Remain would win. In actuality, Leave was the overall result, but again just 2 percent, so it was close!

Yeah it was very close, which means that it wasn't unanimous. I thought remain would win too
Original post by Jammy Duel
Again, tell me who at 5am was not calling it for remain that matters?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you talking about? All I'm saying is that you used the word unanimous wrong.
Original post by cherryred90s
What are you talking about? All I'm saying is that you used the word unanimous wrong.

You're reading it wrong and it seems it doesn't matter how many times you're told this you won't get it. The unanimous decision was not to leave, it was to call leave as the winner at about 0440

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're reading it wrong and it seems it doesn't matter how many times you're told this you won't get it. The unanimous decision was not to leave, it was to call leave as the winner at about 0440

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty much unanimoualy agreed we are leaving. The big question is who comes next.

I read nothing wrong.
Original post by cherryred90s
I read nothing wrong.

I really do give up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really do give up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good. Your initial post said nothing about the time that the results would be announced
Pretty much unanimoualy agreed we are leaving. The big question is who comes next.

Am I right in thinking that we will only come out if there is a vote in parliament, and if so how will parliament vote?
Reply 49
Sooooo Happy!
Original post by mariachi
yes, you just opened the doors to instability and competing nationalisms

and, possibly, disintegrated the UK , with Scotland asking for a new referendum and Ireland dreaming again of unifying the island

This is real democracy, no hard enforced establishment trying to keep the status quo when there is clearly discontent, to use the EU just to make sure people don't have their real voices heard is dishonest but hey ho
YES! We won! :biggrin: Well done guys! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't really get what's happening. Who it affects and shiz like that. .....
Crazy!
**** old people.
Original post by Sisuphos
**** old people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lolwut:
Original post by Bulletzone
Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't really get what's happening. Who it affects and shiz like that. .....

LOL did you vote leave?
Original post by cookie123456789
FREEDOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now other countries want to leave!! I can't believe it!! Everyone thought we would remain. Remain were getting all cocky then we stick two fingers up at them!!!! Yesssssssss we did it!!!!
yes, you really did it

now, welcome to the economic recession and perhaps, even to the breakup of the UK

a brilliant result : congratulations
Why are we suddenly labeled bad humans cause we voted leave?? Oh by the way thought this wasn't possible really didn't think it was, Power to the people :smile:
Original post by mariachi
yes, you really did it

now, welcome to the economic recession and perhaps, even to the breakup of the UK

a brilliant result : congratulations

An economic recession won't last long. We would in some ways save money from not spending tonnes on the EU. And what you say about the break up of the UK is rubbish I think. I thinks that's unlikely.
And if that does happen then England can surely manage on it's own!!!!!
The important thing is that we have freedom and greater control

Quick Reply

Latest