The Student Room Group

Remainers are a ****ing whiny lot, ffs we haven't murdered anyone (rant)

Scroll to see replies

Referred to the gym in the OP again :wink: I'm guessing those group workouts are too EU for you :wink:
Pretty sure that had remain have won, the leavers would be equally as "whiny", calling it a fix, that we've ruined the opportunity to make Britain great. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tootles44
Every dickhead on my Facebook feed has posted ominous posts berating the leave voters like a bunch of whiny petulant children. Things like 'I want to vomit', 'thanks everyone who ****ed us over, you selfish *****', 'it's a dark dark day today', 'thanks for ruining our lives'.

****ing hell we haven't declared war, it hasn't even been half a day and already they think they can predict the future. Complete and utter lefty idiots the lot of them, they've never seen hardship in their life and don't understand reality and the concept of hard work and struggle before you can reap the rewards. The absolute nativity of thinking that the world is one big friendly fluffy cloud where people hold hands and live happily ever after is insane. Utter loons.

I dont know a single person my age voting leave, but I feel like I have to defend myself. Just today some idiot at the gym tried to have a go at me when I told him I voted leave (he asked). Like mate, I dont want to have a bloomin debate with you on the gym floor especially when you completely stink.

For the Leave voters, fantastic stuff and i'm glad we managed to pull this off against all the odds. Think of it like being parents to children throwing tantrums. Of course theyre going to want to eat chocolate cake for lunch and dinner and throw tantrums like you've ruined their lives and are out to get them, but we know whats best and that preventing them from causing harm to themselves will do good in the long run even though they may not understand now (or ever) or take for granted that their is someone looking out for them.

Happy independence day.

(end rant)

They've murdered 15 million BRITISH out of selfish, idiotic, stupidity!

NI, Scotland are to leave, the destruction of THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN & NORTHERN IRELAND. Claiming to love the UK, brexiters have singlehandedly TORN Great Britain. ********s!

Posted from TSR Mobile
why do you think so few are for leave? obviously we think we made the right decision but why can't they see that?

Liberal education and upbringing and generally right wing gets suppressed (i.e Facebook news suppresses right wing stuff).
Reply 24
Every dickhead on my Facebook feed has posted ominous posts berating the leave voters like a bunch of whiny petulant children. Things like 'I want to vomit', 'thanks everyone who ****ed us over, you selfish *****', 'it's a dark dark day today', 'thanks for ruining our lives'.

****ing hell we haven't declared war, it hasn't even been half a day and already they think they can predict the future. Complete and utter lefty idiots the lot of them, they've never seen hardship in their life and don't understand reality and the concept of hard work and struggle before you can reap the rewards. The absolute nativity of thinking that the world is one big friendly fluffy cloud where people hold hands and live happily ever after is insane. Utter loons.

I dont know a single person my age voting leave, but I feel like I have to defend myself. Just today some idiot at the gym tried to have a go at me when I told him I voted leave (he asked). Like mate, I dont want to have a bloomin debate with you on the gym floor especially when you completely stink.

For the Leave voters, fantastic stuff and i'm glad we managed to pull this off against all the odds. Think of it like being parents to children throwing tantrums. Of course theyre going to want to eat chocolate cake for lunch and dinner and throw tantrums like you've ruined their lives and are out to get them, but we know whats best and that preventing them from causing harm to themselves will do good in the long run even though they may not understand now (or ever) or take for granted that their is someone looking out for them.

Happy independence day.

(end rant)

Absolutely brilliant post. The VoteRemain lots really are like petulant children spitting their dummies out. Also, if you cannot accept that this is a democratic country where people have rights and have a differing opinion, then go live under some dictatorial country
Calm down. If it was the other way round, leavers would've done the same. A lot of "cucks" and "beta" rants came out last night just after the YouGov poll... :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by Fuego1
Absolutely brilliant post. The VoteRemain lots really are like petulant children spitting their dummies out. Also, if you cannot accept that this is a democratic country where people have rights and have a differing opinion, then go live under some dictatorial country

and these people are supposed the be the leaders of tomorrow, fat ****ing chance they'll do a good job of it. I for one am glad the pendulum swing the other way, let them be butthurt, they'll at least learn they can't have everything they want when they want, and life goes on. they might finally grow up
Original post by Changing Skies
Pretty sure that had remain have won, the leavers would be equally as "whiny", calling it a fix, that we've ruined the opportunity to make Britain great. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There were people saying it will be rigged before the vote happen by Leaver aswell. Remember #usepens. ;l

Of course we (remainers) will be sour, if 15million+ people don't get thier way on something that will extremely affect them, it happens.

You have to remember that looking into the future, all the threats of action by other countries could happen.
The left are still blaming the "stupid" and "racist" working class vote that took Britain out of Europe? The left in Britain is toxic and they're too disenchanted to see it.
Reply 29
and these people are supposed the be the leaders of tomorrow, fat ****ing chance they'll do a good job of it. I for one am glad the pendulum swing the other way, let them be butthurt, they'll at least learn they can't have everything they want when they want, and life goes on. they might finally grow up

A lot were snapchatting their ballot papers as if they've discovered the polling stations for the first times in their lives. Yep, these lots are the future generations - vain and I bet half of them voted to remain because their friends voted the same thing
Reply 30
Original post by DJBay123
There were people saying it will be rigged before the vote happen by Leaver aswell. Remember #usepens. ;l

Of course we (remainers) will be sour, if 15million+ people don't get thier way on something that will extremely affect them, it happens.

You have to remember that looking into the future, all the threats of action by other countries could happen.

yeah I get that people are emotional right now, its understandable and we'd be the same if it was the other way. What I will not tolerate is people attacking me personally or making it a personal thing. I have the right to vote as much as anyone. I used the information I gathered to make a decision and I stand by it completely, I am entitled to my opinion. Quite frankly more than half the country would agree with me, so I'm not the one being outrageous.
Reply 31
Original post by Fuego1
A lot were snapchatting their ballot papers as if they've discovered the polling stations for the first times in their lives. Yep, these lots are the future generations - vain and I bet half of them voted to remain because their friends voted the same thing

I thought that wasn't allowed :/
Similar thing would happen if we were to remain, if not worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah I get that people are emotional right now, its understandable and we'd be the same if it was the other way. What I will not tolerate is people attacking me personally or making it a personal thing. I have the right to vote as much as anyone. I used the information I gathered to make a decision and I stand by it completely, I am entitled to my opinion. Quite frankly more than half the country would agree with me, so I'm not the one being outrageous.

Have you watched the last 2 months!? Anyone that publicly came out as Remain were attacked so much by Leavers. It was much worse than the other way round now, Literally, anyone, people, leaders, even certified experts where disrespected and attacked, very much personally, yet will be the ones we look at now for help.
Saying that, I understand what you mean.
The problem is the far left are so inexperienced and so full of themselves and think they are above others because of this, they think their opinion is the "correct" one, when people have different opinions they look at you like you are worth less than them just because you have a different opinion.

So yes they are basically children that never grew up and for some reason the have a number which defines them as mature
Original post by Impressive
Similar thing would happen if we were to remain, if not worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No because those people are probably at work
Remainers are mostly left wing. When lefties don't get their way they show their true colours just as they did when the conservatives won a majority.
Reply 37
We did it! I am so happy today!:biggrin:
Reply 38
Apparently they've started a petition. Do you think it'll make a difference? (I hope not)

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Original post by Mr Smurf
Remainers are mostly left wing. When lefties don't get their way they show their true colours just as they did when the conservatives won a majority.

Original post by M14B
We did it! I am so happy today!:biggrin:

Original post by Dieselblue
No because those people are probably at work

Original post by Foo.mp3
More so, most likely, NGL :mmm:

Original post by Fuego1

Original post by physicsphysics91
Liberal education and upbringing and generally right wing gets suppressed (i.e Facebook news suppresses right wing stuff).
Reply 39
Apparently they've started a petition. Do you think it'll make a difference? (I hope not)

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Like when they make a petition to lower the boundaries of exams
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending