Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indeterminate
Awww thank youuu :hugs:

Didn't think anyone on here knew though :hmmmm:

Happy 22nd! :woo: :hugs:

[scroll]:birthday:[/scroll]
Original post by Hydeman
Enjoy it - you absolutely should feel great. :smile:

I feel great that I have my last exam tomorrow morning - for which I am doomed... :redface: Bye bye firm. :hello:

You told Ravioli about a week ago. Don't ask me how or why I know this lol
Just finished an edit so pretty happy. Anyone who likes Ball should check out this page. And check it out even if you don't! (shameless self promotion)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHBE2Hbh-Bp/?taken-by=saehdn
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Just finished an edit so pretty happy. Anyone who likes Ball should check out this page. And check it out even if you don't! (shameless self promotion)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHBE2Hbh-Bp/?taken-by=saehdn

You should post more pictures of yourself :tongue:

[
So, so sad. Two of my pet fish have died today. I've had them for over three years.

Off to bed now, got a C4 exam to fail tomorrow.
Well that was a disgusting amount of sleep for a two and a half hour exam. :erm: one last push and it's over, I need to persevere through the sleepiness. :snoozing: And oh, looks like we left then... :K:

Didn't know SRK had 2 birthdays just like the Queen. :shock:

I got you .... :jumphug: Happy birthday Bhai! :bumps:
Hysterical as well as annoyed.

Many students are expressing dismay over the results of this morning + I simply can't help but find it amusing.

This entire world is just so.. temporary + Britain leaving Europe is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

It's such an insignificant situation which we'll all manage to overcome perfectly + I personally find it irritating as to why everyone's making such a big deal over it, simultaneously I don't care.

All those crying out "xenophobia" need to get a grip.

Everyone just needs to get a grip.

So what if the pound has dropped? Oh, we'll need to pay £5 for a carton of milk? Boo hoo.

Everything will stabilise + everyone will be able to breathe in exactly the same way as before + in my opinion, that's all that matters. Breathing.

Well, it's been entertaining to say the least + I've got an exam I need to fail so I'm afraid I must stop my ranting there, otherwise I won't be able to efficiently deliver.
Stoked. My vote actually counted! I was convinced it wouldn't.
Original post by Anon_98
Hysterical as well as annoyed.

Many students are expressing dismay over the results of this morning + I simply can't help but find it amusing.

This entire world is just so.. temporary + Britain leaving Europe is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

It's such an insignificant situation which we'll all manage to overcome perfectly + I personally find it irritating as to why everyone's making such a big deal over it, simultaneously I don't care.

All those crying out "xenophobia" need to get a grip.

Everyone just needs to get a grip.

So what if the pound has dropped? Oh, we'll need to pay £5 for a carton of milk? Boo hoo.

Everything will stabilise + everyone will be able to breathe in exactly the same way as before + in my opinion, that's all that matters. Breathing.

Well, it's been entertaining to say the least + I've got an exam I need to fail so I'm afraid I must stop my ranting there, otherwise I won't be able to efficiently deliver.

Focus on your C4 exams now,you need to smash this:smile:.We talk more about politics when you come back if you want :wink::tongue:.I assume this is your last exam yes ?
Well that's it then...
Meh idk anymore.
Original post by Poooky
This is satire right?...

No, did you want it to be? :*

I find it more "hysterical"

I don't particularly care what you find hysterical, nor did I ask you to inform me about it.

that you call one of the biggest decisions we'll ever make in our lives insignificant

Speak for yourself.

It may have been the biggest decision you'll ever make, but it certainly wasn't mine.

Not even close.

and yet in the same breath have the cheek to complain about exams.

I infact didn't complain about my exams anywhere in that post. Perhaps you need to re-read. I simply stated that I needed to stop typing so I could get ready for school. Your lack of understanding has nothing to do with my level of insolence.

Those will be insignificant in less than a years time to you let alone the country.

Where did I mention that they will be in any way significant? Infact, you seem to be suggesting that I actually care about them.

Not only that, you've made SEVERAL threads complaining and moaning and stressing in the past few weeks so stop being such a hypocrite.

The fact I have made several threads concerns you how, exactly? Hardly hypocritical. - I didn't stress or moan, I simply virtually cried. I ranted + cried. If it bothered you so much, then you totally should've addressed me sooner.

Britain leaving is NOT meaningless,

It's meaningless to me, you're entitled to your own opinion.

whether the decision to leave is good or bad remains to be seem but there will be consequences.

Didn't try and suggest otherwise. - Stop boring me.

And frankly if you dont understand why paying £5 for milk is a bad thing you have no idea about real world.

Paying £5 for milk has nothing to do with not knowing about the real world.

I simply don't care about money nor do I place such worth on it therefore it has no value to me. If someone wants to charge me £5 or £70 for milk then let them go ahead and do it. I just don't care. I am perfectly aware that it may be expensive + the result it may have on society but all that matters is that I will have what I desire and be able to proceed with my life.

Seems like having an education doesn't mean much these days.

Seems like having a dupe account makes people that bit more confident.
I think guys are way more confusing than girls -_-
Original post by Anon_98
No, did you want it to be? :*

I don't particularly care what you find hysterical, nor did I ask you to inform me about it.

Speak for yourself.

It may have been the biggest decision you'll ever make, but it certainly wasn't mine.

Not even close.

I infact didn't complain about my exams anywhere in that post. Perhaps you need to re-read. I simply stated that I needed to stop typing so I could get ready for school. Your lack of understanding has nothing to do with my level of insolence.

Where did I mention that they will be in any way significant? Infact, you seem to be suggesting that I actually care about them.

The fact I have made several threads concerns you how, exactly? Hardly hypocritical. - I didn't stress or moan, I simply virtually cried. I ranted + cried. If it bothered you so much, then you totally should've addressed me sooner.

It's meaningless to me, you're entitled to your own opinion.

Didn't try and suggest otherwise. - Stop boring me.

Paying £5 for milk has nothing to do with not knowing about the real world.

I simply don't care about money nor do I place such worth on it therefore it has no value to me. If someone wants to charge me £5 or £70 for milk then let them go ahead and do it. I just don't care. I am perfectly aware that it may be expensive + the result it may have on society but all that matters is that I will have what I desire and be able to proceed with my life.

Seems like having a dupe account makes people that bit more confident.

How did c4 go ?I hope it went well :smile:.Are all your exams finished now ?
Original post by Kadak
Are all your exams finished now ?

No.
Original post by Anon_98
No.

Wow. Whats left ?
Original post by SeanFM
Aw. :hugs: Goodnight!

Urm. Afternoon :lol:
Original post by ravioliyears
Urm. Afternoon :lol:

Where does the time go :headfire::headfire::headfire:

How are you feeling now? :redface:
The Remain party told you leavers the things that would happen now we are ******
I feel pissed:angry: soon Nigel Farage will be wanting to deport all foreigners :yy:
And i bloody hope France opens their borders
This was a bad decision
I just wish there was a way that London could rejoin the EU and leave the rest of UK to suffer :rofl:
Thanks for the help guys you are the real MVP:h: (sarcasm )

Just letting out my feelings but it dont count a ****

Latest