Finished all my exams - last was further maths
Original post by Redcoats

Same....🎉🎉👏👏👍👍🤘🤘

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
Same....🎉🎉👏👏👍👍🤘🤘

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was further maths? Did you check what you got on the unofficial mark scheme?
How was further maths? Did you check what you got on the unofficial mark scheme?

Further maths went gr8...nah....cba to check the unofficial mark scheme...I'm just gonna leave it until results day...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Further maths went gr8...nah....cba to check the unofficial mark scheme...I'm just gonna leave it until results day...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice. What do you think you got off the top of your head?
Nice. What do you think you got off the top of your head?

Around about 60-70....and then in the first one I think I got like 35...so I would get atleast an A...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Around about 60-70....and then in the first one I think I got like 35...so I would get atleast an A...

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's really good!
That's really good!

Thx...wbu...I bet u got like full marks...?
Thx...wbu...I bet u got like full marks...?

According to both unofficial mark schemes, I got 70/70 for non-calculator and anything between 101 - 105 /105.
According to both unofficial mark schemes, I got 70/70 for non-calculator and anything between 101 - 105 /105.

Omg...u r soooo smart...well done..told u..u would've got something like full marks...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg...u r soooo smart...well done..told u..u would've got something like full marks...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not necessarily smart; I just got lucky I suppose.
Not necessarily smart; I just got lucky I suppose.

Wouldn't consider it to be luck...considering u had covered the whole of the as syllabus beforehand anyway...✌️😇

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahra30013
It went well thank you! How does it feel being free now?

That's good (sorry only just seen this) :smile: It feel great but weird at the same time, because I keep feeling as though I have something to revise for :biggrin:

Well done - I've just seen what you thought you got and I must say it is impressive, you are incredibly clever!! I hope you get all the results you have worked for :smile:
Congrats to all of you who finished their exams! Enjoy your break for now, and don't overthink very exam you wrote now. You can't change it and it won't make your life easier, trust me. Finished over 3 weeks ago and after I accepted the fact it's all done and can't be changed I feel so much better :smile:
Original post by Mac117
Congrats to all of you who finished their exams! Enjoy your break for now, and don't overthink very exam you wrote now. You can't change it and it won't make your life easier, trust me. Finished over 3 weeks ago and after I accepted the fact it's all done and can't be changed I feel so much better :smile:

Aww...thx...same to u...
Original post by Mac117

This is so kind. Thank you and you too :smile:
Original post by Mac117

Thanks man.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by Mac117

Thank you!! I hope you are enjoying your weeks off :smile: And what you have said is exactly what I have come to realise, so thank you very much for sharing :biggrin:
I've just finished my exams today and I feel like i still have to revise for something. Is this just me being stupid or is this with everyone else ? Lol
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Thanks man.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

No problem :smile: Just want to tell you my perspective after I cried over my exams I felt didn't reflect my actual knowledge. At the end of the day you know your true worth, and a letter on a piece of paper should never, ever change the way you see yourself. For the worst, at least.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending