Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I put A&B for the heart too and you had to draw a bar graph

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by Barrtender
I put A&B for the heart too and you had to draw a bar graph

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok good, and the bar graph had two bars for each orchid species because of the two habitats, then a key to indicate which was which?

Do you think the paper was slightly easier than the average? It was harder than last years but overall wasn't too difficult i think.
Reply 62
Original post by ozmo19
ok good, and the bar graph had two bars for each orchid species because of the two habitats, then a key to indicate which was which?

Do you think the paper was slightly easier than the average? It was harder than last years but overall wasn't too difficult i think.

Yep! I had colouring pencils in my pencil case so I was able to use them for the key which was handy!
I thought it was very applied and because of that its really hard to know how you have done. Afterwards I knew I had written wrong answers or answers I know I won't get marked for because I didn't word it right! As for that foetus one I could not think and took a blank about it receiving oxygen from the mother etc. I do think it was easier than some past papers like June 2014, that paper was horrible! But it was a bit harder than last years paper.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending