Original post by christinasa
72/75 in c4
66/75 in c3
66/75 in fp2
Enough for a*?

I am in a similar situation. Hopefully it will be enough
Yes i do pure

What's the requirement in Pure Maths for A*? Is it 90% across all A2 modules like in FM? Or is it just C34?
Original post by Serine Soul
I'm gonna blame Brexiters for my result in C4 because ngl, while I was doing the implicit differentiation (which I messed up), I kept thinking 'How did we vote to leave the EU?' :colonhash:

I wouldn't be surprised if this affected a few of the candidates who are very much in to politics. This decision was huge and even for me, someone who doesn't like to delve in to politics, I couldn't help thinking about it during the exam.
Original post by Student403
What's the requirement in Pure Maths for A*? Is it 90% across all A2 modules like in FM? Or is it just C34?

90% overall a2 270/300 in total
90% overall a2 270/300 in total

C4 you're definitely in the 90s. FP2 might be just below. C3 I can't really say because I took that last year. In recent years I'd say if it follows the trend you'd be above 90. However pre-13 it would be 80s.
Original post by TeeEm
Has the paper been posted anywhere?

Not that I've seen.
For the last question I put down mu equals + or - 2/5 instead of lambda equals + or - 2/5. Got the correct coordinates for E though. How many marks do you think I lose?
Original post by Lord Commander
For the last question I put down mu equals + or - 2/5 instead of lambda equals + or - 2/5. Got the correct coordinates for E though. How many marks do you think I lose?

you won't lose any - you got the values correct dude
Original post by Student403
I wouldn't be surprised if this affected a few of the candidates who are very much in to politics. This decision was huge and even for me, someone who doesn't like to delve in to politics, I couldn't help thinking about it during the exam.

Yeah. Definitely a few people in my year I know will have been affected by it, especially since they were actively a part of Labour's Remain campaign.

I was just completely baffled at the vote and fearful of the future. A couple of hours of hysteria early in the morning :redface:
Original post by m9698
c3- 58-59
c4- 63-64
m1-63-65
c2-70-72
c1-60-65

should I be worried about not getting an A ?

you'll most likely get it
I'm gonna blame Brexiters for my result in C4 because ngl, while I was doing the implicit differentiation (which I messed up), I kept thinking 'How did we vote to leave the EU?' :colonhash:

Omg this was me. Plus two of my pet fish died a few hours before my exam. Today has been a rollercoaster. :cry2:
Reply 4711
What would this be?
72/75 in C3
63/75 in C4
(edited 7 years ago)
Do you get error carried forward if you made a mistake in the second part of the vectors question but the rest right based on that wrong answer?
Yeah. Definitely a few people in my year I know will have been affected by it, especially since they were actively a part of Labour's Remain campaign.

I was just completely baffled at the vote and fearful of the future. A couple of hours of hysteria early in the morning :redface:

I'm sorry to hear :hugs:
someone please help me
C1- 69-70 Marks (A lot of people found it hard)
C2 - 66-67 Marks (standard paper)
S1 52-55 Marks (Very tricky paper)

C3 (57-60) (Standard/tricky paper)
C4 60-63 ( Standard paper)

Can I still get an A?
(edited 7 years ago)
65/75 M1
64/75 C3
63/75 C4

Would this get me an A?

got 242 ums overall last year
Reply 4716
Original post by imran_
someone please help me
C1- 69-70 Marks (A lot of people found it hard)
C2 - 66-67 Marks (standard paper)
S1 52-55 Marks (Very tricky paper)

C3 (57-60) (Standard/tricky paper)
C3 60-63 ( Standard paper)

Can I still get an A?
recheck what you write
Original post by fefssdf
you won't lose any - you got the values correct dude

It's because the thing is that E was on line 2 but I put down the equation of line 2 in terms of lambda. However line 2 is parallel to line 1 and line 1 is in terms of mu. I'm worried they might take off some marks.
Reply 4718
Original post by Kay Fearn
65/75 M1
64/75 C3
63/75 C4

Would this get me an A?

got 242 ums overall last year

likely but you'll skim it
Original post by undercxver
Omg this was me. Plus two of my pet fish died a few hours before my exam. Today has been a rollercoaster. :cry2:

I... that's awful. :console:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending