Reply 4726
Original post by Kay Fearn
Last year was 59/75 M1 for an A
62/75 C4 for an A
59/75 C3 for an A

You rlly think grade boundaries would have increased that much

not sure about m1 but c3 and c4 will be much higher
Original post by undercxver
Omg this was me. Plus two of my pet fish died a few hours before my exam. Today has been a rollercoaster. :cry2:

Aww man :hugs:

Ffs Farage

Original post by 626
What would this be?
72/75 in C3
63/75 in C4

This is what I feel I've got :redface:

Original post by Student403
I'm sorry to hear :hugs:

:hugs:

It is fully my fault for messing it up though! :redface: But hopefully the 'magic of Ramadan' saves me with low grade boundaries :colondollar: All I can do now is accept it and enjoy the rest of Ramadan and a longg long summer
for 6c) Instead of integrating sin^2x I differentiated it , would I lose all four marks??
Original post by Serine Soul
Aww man :hugs:

Ffs Farage

This is what I feel I've got :redface:

:hugs:

It is fully my fault for messing it up though! :redface: But hopefully the 'magic of Ramadan' saves me with low grade boundaries :colondollar: All I can do now is accept it and enjoy the rest of Ramadan and a longg long summer

I hope it does :h: Hope yours is going well!
Hi guys
How does an A* in maths work
Doesn't it include all c1,2,3,4 and stats1,2 or mechanics 1,2??
For far I think I got 90 ums for c3 and c4 and last year I got a UMS of 250 still got s2 left
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4732
Original post by imran_
you'll most likely get it

i really hope so , its just a bit scary how easy people found c4, like in january 11 it was 69 for an A i think ...
71 in C4 and 71/2 in C3, UMS roughly?
Original post by m9698
i really hope so , its just a bit scary how easy people found c4, like in january 11 it was 69 for an A i think ...

nah it was easy but it wasnt as easy as that paper. Id say max 63 for an A. Remember there are other people outside the student room taking this exam some of my mates found it really hard too so yeah.
Original post by coolguy123456
71 in C4 and 71/2 in C3, UMS roughly?

Use last year's grade boundaries for a rough idea of UMS. Or find a paper you think is very similar in difficulty to both papers and go with those boundaries.
Original post by N0ddy
This is to let everyone know that the C3 and C4 papers were unfortunately seen by many students before the exams - it is not a hoax!
Schools have reported it to Pearson with evidence, who are now in the process of investigating so watch this space.. Not sure what this means for our exams

how do you know?
What for an a do you think
Original post by Tan455
Hi guys
How does an A* in maths work
Doesn't it include all c1,2,3,4 and stats1,2 or mechanics 1,2??
For far I think I got 90 ums for c3 and c4 and last year I got a UMS of 250 still got s2 left

http://umstools.sourceforge.net/demo/www/index.php?p=calculator&target=gce
Original post by N0ddy
This is to let everyone know that the C3 and C4 papers were unfortunately seen by many students before the exams - it is not a hoax!
Schools have reported it to Pearson with evidence, who are now in the process of investigating so watch this space.. Not sure what this means for our exams

Original post by N0ddy
Because I'm one of the students who reported it to my school- my friends got sent 'real papers' last night and refused to do their exam today as the photos they got sent turned out to photos of the real thing. They've also reported it and Pearson was contacted

What do you think the repercussions will be? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest