The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can the panic be over? for tonight atleast..

The US softened their 'back of the line' hardball stance, to 'our special relationship will endure'
Many other countries and leaders have followed suit in being very respectful towards the UK..
French mayor started threatening boarder control problems.. french goverment shut her up pretty quick, and denied all..

Markets crashed.. but are now picking up again. FTSE 100 will end up for the week..

Pound crashed, to a 30 year low, but is already back to only a 7 year low..

I am not saying we are in the clear.. but lets atleast cool it on the hysteria for now - as it stands right now.. things are not great, but certainly not as bad as many including myself would have feared..
Reply 5941
Original post by Lúcio
Meet me in New York pal

Can have a TSRdem party x

New York's not in Canada.

Just so you know.
Original post by Rk2k14
Too right Zed.
They won't experience the full ramifications but we will suffer.

Moving to Canada. Heard they have sharp suits and intelligent people.

Can me and RK come live with you and your bad *****es in Brazil? @trapking

Original post by SA-1
Man like Luke

I need a hug bae

Why can't all mankind love each other on a spiritual realm like we share on here? Why must we want to isolate ourselves, we're all human, I am saddened.

Original post by Dirtybit
You're well angrycan confirm her weight made her to vote leave

She is a sister and I love my sisters.

But she dun-****ed up on epic proportions, she deserves reasonable punishment.
Original post by fallen_acorns
Can the panic be over? for tonight atleast..

The US softened their 'back of the line' hardball stance, to 'our special relationship will endure'
Many other countries and leaders have followed suit in being very respectful towards the UK..
French mayor started threatening boarder control problems.. french goverment shut her up pretty quick, and denied all..

Markets crashed.. but are now picking up again. FTSE 100 will end up for the week..

Pound crashed, to a 30 year low, but is already back to only a 7 year low..

I am not saying we are in the clear.. but lets atleast cool it on the hysteria for now - as it stands right now.. things are not great, but certainly not as bad as many including myself would have feared..

Nah, I want mass hysteria

Nasty Nas in the area @Rk2k14
Reply 5944
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Manchester had a piss-poor turnout, didn't even rain as well

Kenan. Please. You're emotional right now.
Hold tight London. Hold tight Manchester.
Reply 5945
Original post by zKlown

I need a hug bae

Why can't all mankind love each other on a spiritual realm like we share on here? Why must we want to isolate ourselves, we're all human, I am saddened.

She is a sister and I love my sisters.

But she dun-****ed up on epic proportions, she deserves reasonable punishment.

TK definitely runs the drug scene in the Favela's. We'll be untouchable.
Original post by zKlown

When i come back from the states yeah fam!

Sau Paulo and Rio innit :biggrin:
Original post by atom y humber
And then you get to eat. Ie **** gets done and at a much more reasonable time, even if you don't like it. Majority comes through; that's what democracy is and it is meant to be pragmatically. No it won't please everyone and isn't meant to- as long as it's done fairly alls good.

If you want everyone to vote on every decision nothing will get done and pull never move forward. That's just been profligate. And throwing tantrum because you didn't get your way is undemocratic.

Depends if you want to be the loner who has a **** meal by himself or the guy who goes through all the aggro and then has an amazing time over dinner with his friends :colondollar: Factor in that your meal cost more because you had to get transport yourself whereas your mate offered you a lift to the joint meal :colondollar:

Ps. your analogy is getting ripped to shreds.

Everyone voting on every decision would be living in truly democratic society. I thought democracy was a good thing?
Original post by Rk2k14
TK definitely runs the drug scene in the Favela's.

hence why my name is TK...

:biggrin:
@sr90

What are your thoughts on Brexit?

I know your a Tory but if I remember correctly, you're not a huge fan of Cameron.

Thoughts on Boris Johnson as next PM?
Original post by Rk2k14
imagine voting leave when you're from Pakistan ffs.

Dead :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by Zerforax
Depends if you want to be the loner who has a **** meal by himself or the guy who goes through all the aggro and then has an amazing time over dinner with his friends :colondollar: Factor in that your meal cost more because you had to get transport yourself whereas your mate offered you a lift to the joint meal :colondollar:

Ps. your analogy is getting ripped to shreds.

Everyone voting on every decision would be living in truly democratic society. I thought democracy was a good thing?

No you're just making a red herring of my analogy. What's eating alone and transport got to do with it? And lol at claiming you shredding it.

No democracy is about people having a say on who represent them. Go and have a look at the definition. No one has ever campaigned for people to have a say in every single decision because people realise that it is absolutely stupid and very unpragmatic
Reply 5952
@zKlown
When you see Esco trending and get hyped but its some random dude. :frown:
Original post by Rk2k14
@zKlown
When you see Esco trending and get hyped but its some random dude. :frown:

Not sure if talking about Nas or Jermain Defoe's brother.
Reply 5954
Original post by zKlown
Not sure if talking about Nas or Jermain Defoe's brother.

:colonhash:
Original post by Rk2k14
:colonhash:

Esco AKA Gavin Defoe

Reply 5956
Original post by zKlown
Esco AKA Gavin Defoe

There's only one Esco.
Original post by zKlown
@sr90

What are your thoughts on Brexit?

We're making a huge mistake. Funny thing is that most of the people who voted to leave will be the ones worst affected by their decision.
Original post by sr90
We're making a huge mistake. Funny thing is that most of the people who voted to leave will be the ones worst affected by their decision.

The working class who complain that immigrants are taking their jobs?

Tell me about it.
Reply 5959
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Latest