Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Ayaz789
What did i just listen to:redface:

the 3rd best musical of the decade :wink:
Original post by Arima
the 3rd best musical of the decade :wink:

Haha it gave a bit of peace to my head ngl :tongue:
I have my last exam tomorrow moring (core 4 ocr maths)I am happy that i am finishing my a levels after 2 years of stress.I'm looking forward to my summer, just lazing about and not have to worry about exams, until i go to uni
Finished! **** YES!
I've finished!!!!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾👏🏾👏🏾🙂🙂😽😻
Reply 225
AQA Physics Unit 5 on Tuesday :frown: last exam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finished GCSEs on Tuesday.
Original post by niv1234
Finished GCSEs on Tuesday.

How did they go?
Original post by Ayaz789
How did they go?

Most of them were good thanks. How were yours? What exams are you doing? Have you finished yet?

But sometimes when I find a paper ok its usually because I've done something disastrous like completely misinterpreted what it was asking me.:s-smilie: I hope nothing like that happened but I guess I won't know til results day. So nervous. :frown:
Original post by niv1234
Most of them were good thanks. How were yours? What exams are you doing? Have you finished yet?

But sometimes when I find a paper ok its usually because I've done something disastrous like completely misinterpreted what it was asking me.:s-smilie: I hope nothing like that happened but I guess I won't know til results day. So nervous. :frown:

Ive got 3 left and theyve went decent tbh :smile: Like the next 3 decide if i go to uni or not haha :biggrin:
Original post by Ayaz789
Ive got 3 left and theyve went decent tbh :smile: Like the next 3 decide if i go to uni or not haha :biggrin:

Oh ok. That's big. Good luck :biggrin:. What subjects do you do?
Original post by niv1234
Oh ok. That's big. Good luck :biggrin:. What subjects do you do?

Maths , F.Maths and Physics :smile:
Original post by Ayaz789
Maths , F.Maths and Physics :smile:

Oh wow. Good luck with everything.
Original post by niv1234
Oh wow. Good luck with everything.

You too :h:
Original post by Ayaz789
You too :h:

Have finally finished with all my GCSEs!

Quick Reply

Latest