The Student Room Group

I'm a Pole I think Brexit was STUPID

Scroll to see replies

A lot of people can't come to terms that living in a modern world requires moving to where there is work. You don't have any more of a right to a job than a migrant. And if you don't get the job, it's because you aren't suitable for it, not because a migrant stole it.
Original post by Magdax
all racists want to Leave, even Nigel Farage who hates Polish and Muslim people

So ONE person is racist, yet you believe 17 million others in the UK are racist too ?
Reply 22
Original post by Magdax
Im not insulting the people Im saying a lot of Leave voters were racist

I think you are intolerant of other people's opinions, the majority voted out of the eu for many reasons and yes this included immigration but that does not mean it is racist.
Reply 23
Original post by Tom_BCFC
So ONE person is racist, yet you believe 17 million others in the UK are racist too ?

I said Racists vote leave not all Leave is racist :confused:
Reply 24
Original post by joecphillips
I think you are intolerant of other people's opinions, the majority voted out of the eu for many reasons and yes this included immigration but that does not mean it is racist.

what about Polish opinions?
Original post by Magdax
UK economy is already at all time low, pound no longer strong currency. Finance (UK biggest industry) moving abroad to EU

No it isn't, people forecasted this would happen. The pound sterling has been fluctuating violently for the past couple of weeks, it was inevitable there would be a big shock today due to the Leave vote but it is regaining ground so... point invalid.

Skilled migrants (including Polish) forced to move out of UK and UK citizens in other countries also.

Who said Polish people are going to be forced out of the UK. I know I shouldn't generalise but Remainers think that EU citizens will just get deported... that's stupid. I'm quite sure that if you are working then it would be quite silly to deport you, the least you would get is a working visa or something like that. Don't start thinking the government is going to send you back, that's frankly quite stupid...

Immigration is most dangerous from countries such as Pakistan, Africa, the third world etc, because of terrorism. Or Syrian refugees

Yes it is, but it is likely to happen within the EU. Non-EU immigration from those countries with our current system in place in fact make us safer. If you look at EU immigration, there is a borderless zone, Schengen. Even though we aren't in it they (migrants, not refugees, it's important to know the differences) can still make it to Calais and come here illegally like hundreds have already.

So "leave" voters are not even changing this by blocking the EU :facepalm: Eastern Europe, France, etc. are very similar to UK culturally

We aren't blocking them, I'm pretty sure most of them still want to trade with us as we are their biggest customers. As Germany's industry bosses have said, it would be "foolish" to impose tariffs on us as we are one of their largest customers.

Also the most educated and richest UK people (e.g. celebrities or London) all voting to Remain. Racists want to Leave

That's silly to assume, no evidence to support that.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Magdax
I said Racists vote leave not all Leave is racist :confused:

Idiots vote remain, not all remain are idiots
Original post by Magdax
UK economy is already at all time low, pound no longer strong currency. Finance (UK biggest industry) moving abroad to EU

Skilled migrants (including Polish) forced to move out of UK and UK citizens in other countries also.

Immigration is most dangerous from countries such as Pakistan, Africa, the third world etc, because of terrorism. Or Syrian refugees

So "leave" voters are not even changing this by blocking the EU :facepalm: Eastern Europe, France, etc. are very similar to UK culturally

Also the most educated and richest UK people (e.g. celebrities or London) all voting to Remain. Racists want to Leave

Wow, not even one fact in your post.

Incredible.
Reply 29
Original post by Magdax
what about Polish opinions?

In Poland the polish opinions come first in the uk the British governments job is to look after the British people and what they want.
Original post by Alextaylor6
Ok firstly you obviously have no idea how stock markets work do you? By the end of the week levels will be near to normal.

No one is being forced out of the uk, I am starting to lose brain cells here

Leaving the EU will allow us to tighten immigration and help control what you described.

Finally, the majority of Londoners are involved in relations with the EU, it has nothing to do with intelligence just personal profit

The markets have already began to stable. If you take a moment to look at financial news sources like Reuters and the Financial Times, there is suggestion that the Pound is already beginning to recover from the volatility of voting to Leave. It is against the interests of the IMF. the G7 and especially the EU for Britain to enter recession, which is why all the aforementioned organisations are working to stable the markets and work with the UK.

Unlike in 2007, the Bank of England is prepared for economic turbulence and so the consequences will only be pertinent in the short-term. The hysterics from the left are hilarious.
Reply 31
Original post by MrMackyTv
No it isn't, people forecasted this would happen. The pound sterling has been fluctuating violently for the past couple of weeks, it was inevitable there would be a big shock today due to the Leave vote but it is regaining ground so... point invalid.

It's not regaining ground much, still much lower than start of week

Who said Polish people are going to be forced out of the UK. I know I shouldn't generalise but Remainers think that EU citizens will just get deported... that's stupid. I'm quite sure that if you are working then it would be quite silly to deport you, the least you would get is a working visa or something like that. Don't start thinking the government is going to send you back, that's frankly quite stupid...

I'm not living in UK right now but I used to and might come back to be freelancer. However stricter immigration controls make it impossible for skilled workers like me to move into the UK (or out of if British want to work in countries)

Yes it is, but it is likely to happen within the EU. Non-EU immigration from those countries with our current system in place in fact make us safer. If you look at EU immigration, there is a borderless zone, Schengen. Even though we aren't in it they (migrants, not refugees, it's important to know the differences) can still make it to Calais and come here illegally like hundreds have already.

But there are already hundreds of refugees. So is UK going to ship them all back? :confused:

We aren't blocking them, I'm pretty sure most of them still want to trade with us as we are their biggest customers. As Germany's industry bosses have said, it would be "foolish" to impose tariffs on us as we are one of their largest customers.

That's silly to assume, no evidence to support that.

I meant blocking or stricter EU migration

see my 2nd post on page 1 :smile:
Original post by Magdax
all racists want to Leave, even Nigel Farage who hates Polish and Muslim people

Then why are companies like the Morgan stanley already moving to the EU?

Not now but after 2 years the immigration controls tightening will mean a lot of workers have to go home.

See my post above? Districts with top universities like Oxbridge all voted Remain

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/morgan-stanley-brexit-eu-referendum-jobs-dublin-frankfurt-a7100911.html

Spouting BS.
Original post by Magdax
Im not insulting the people Im saying a lot of Leave voters were racist

Do you know what goes on in the mind of every single Leave voter to make that assumption?

If you do then can you please read the mind of my teachers in August and tell me what I got for my A levels?

Can I get an amen plz

@joecphillips
@Tom_BCFC
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by Esoteric-
Wow, not even one fact in your post.

Incredible.

Who is safer, Polish worker or Syrian refugee in the UK?
Reply 35
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Do you know what goes on in the mind of every single Leave voter to make that assumption?

If you do then can you please read the mind of my teachers in August and tell me what I got for my A levels?

I said a lot of :facepalm:
Original post by PilgrimOfTruth
The wealthy, the people owned by the real unseen ruling groups, the puppets.

How can anyone support that?!

Common sense has prevailed by the "hoi-polloi" who have had enough of being bullied and put down by the wealthy corrupt elite.

Still waiting for you to reveal what the hidden agendas of our rich overlords actually are.
Reply 37
Original post by Conservationofmass
Ofc you do, so all your mates can move her and work, compress our wages and increase our house prices. Not to mention being able to claim various benefits to send to your family back home, eg if you have children. Your post seems a bit racist...lmao. Eastern Europe similar to us culturally..lmao don't make me laugh, go eat fish for Christmas haha
Oh and use our uni's for the same price as the English.

So UK workers don't go to Poland, spain, etc? :lol:
Original post by Magdax
I said a lot of :facepalm:

Do you know what goes on in the minds of a lot of the 17 million Brexiters then? Childish generalisation of Leave voters and being against unskilled immigration isn't racist. It's common sense.
Reply 39
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Do you know what goes on in the minds of a lot of the 17 million Brexiters then? Childish generalisation of Leave voters and being against unskilled immigration isn't racist. It's common sense.

A lot of Daily mail and the express readers for example don't like "seeing brown faces" in London. Just look at comments for articles? And we all see them celebrating Brexit LOL..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending