The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Tbh I did not find it funny. Feel more offended than amused, whatever.

You need to lighten up then.
Original post by mr T 999
AJ what's going on? After 600 post and your still missing out the king1 lol

A combination of 100s of posts coming in while I was at work, and a certain someone becoming very good at sniping the important post after I've done all the *hard* *work*. :unimpressed:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Cool ! J'habite à Paris :yep:

You mean "il y en a assez" ..? 🤔🤔

Tu m'étonne!!!! Comment tu fais pour parler l'anglais si bien en viviant en France??? Même moi 'y arrive paaas alors que je vis ici depuis 2 ans!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngryJellyfish
A combination of 100s of posts coming in while I was at work, and a certain someone becoming very good at sniping the important post after I've done all the *hard* *work*. :unimpressed:

*work*.

I know cabbages is becoming a serious contender now. Seems to have mastered the art of sniping aswell.... :hmmmm:
Goodnight, everyone! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Goodnight, everyone! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Night

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Tu m'étonne!!!! Comment tu fais pour parler l'anglais si bien en viviant en France??? Même moi 'y arrive paaas alors que je vis ici depuis 2 ans!

Posted from TSR Mobile

J'ai bcp lu :yep: lire ça m'a fait progresser de fou !!

Translation compliance :

Spoiler

Matrix is back :smile: Exams over now?
I cannt sleep coz of brexit..... Feel do sad :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well well well…
You know there's a petition for a 2nd referendum. Since the votes were so close; more than 400,000 people already signed it.

The parliament by law have to consider it and have a debate on it!

The chances of it happening are quite slim, but there's still a chance if it gets enough signitures.

Posted from OtherWorld
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by iEthan
Well well well…

Well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
*angry*

Trump supporters woke me up at 4am again !!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Associativity
Matrix is back :smile: Exams over now?

Associativity! How are you?
Yes, I am back :h: Yup, I'm guessing your exams were over a while ago?
Original post by mediaya
I cannt sleep coz of brexit..... Feel do sad :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's kinda how I felt during my exams yesterday:erm:
Original post by iEthan
Well well well…

Eeeeeeeeeettttthhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn!!! Thanks for the rep :smile: I couldn't rep you back though so whenever I get the chance, I will do so. Have exams finished for you? How are you?

AJ! How are you? That's a lovely pic btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
AJ! How are you? That's a lovely pic btw :smile:

Significantly less depressed than I was this time yesterday morning, thanks for asking. :biggrin: And it is a great picture, I tried to find a well that looked as if it was used as often as iEthan posts in this thread. :yes:
Significantly less depressed than I was this time yesterday morning, thanks for asking. :biggrin: And it is a great picture, I tried to find a well that looked as if it was used as often as iEthan posts in this thread. :yes:

Significantly...that's amazing! :jive::jive::jive:
Hahaha, wow! I see you're still as competitive on here as you were when I left :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Significantly...that's amazing! :jive::jive::jive:
Hahaha, wow! I see you're still as competitive on here as you were when I left :tongue:

The start of the new series of Battlebots helped, the upcoming UK Robot Wars reboot will have a tough act to follow. :biggrin:

Competitive, but not much more successful... haven't got the 100th post for the last 600. :bawling:

Latest