The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Life isn't about how many breaths you take,it's about how many people you leave breathless.
Good one for martial art students:

I fear not the man who has practiced 10.000 kicks once, but the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times

Bruce lee

Posted from TSR Mobile
image.jpeg
Original post by Edgerulezs
image.jpeg

Wow! I love this one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by undercxver

Amazing! I'll rep this tomorrow :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
“There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.”
"And if we vote leave

And take back control

I believe that this Thursday

Can be our Independence Day"

:smile:
"f*ck tha world it ain't real i bend tha spoon wit my mind" - viper

poor guy is dying in hospital right now
https://twitter.com/RapperViper/status/744156467922558978
Original post by Matrix123
Wow! I love this one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe me too!! It's from my favourite game - Kingdom Hearts. And I know it's just a game, but man, the morals and teachings in that game... It honestly can lead you to a happy life :smile:
wipe 'til you're clean
Original post by Edgerulezs
Hehe me too!! It's from my favourite game - Kingdom Hearts. And I know it's just a game, but man, the morals and teachings in that game... It honestly can lead you to a happy life :smile:

Cool, yeah I've heart good things about Kingdom Hearts. I'm glad that game has taught you so much :h:
Apparently, I've given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, so I'll make sure to rep that post when I can :wink:
"I advise you to say your dream is possible and then overcome all inconveniences, ignore all the hassles and take a running leap through the hoop, even if it is in flames." -Les Brown

"Thinking won't overcome fear, but action will."- W. Clement Stone

"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."- Maya Angelou

"I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors." -Joel Osteen
My quote for today:

I really like this quote because I think it really does speak volumes. Weird, to me, can have both very negative and positive sides. I take the positive side to meaning being unique and staying true to yourself. It's about being who you want to be and not being pressures to live up to someone else's expectations of what you should be. After all, they are just as able to do those things themselves and focus on bettering themselves than picking out the tiny parts of you that they find different. Sometimes, it's simply these 'different' parts of us that give us our character and our individuality that at first, you might be convinced to hate, but can soon learn to love. I think in order to do this, you need to accept what you can and can't do and understand that there is room to alter the situation you are in. Confidence can really help you to achieve this too. This isn't necessarily public confidence, merely the confidence in yourself and trust in your own decisions. You are enough as you are and worthy of any dream you hope to accomplish.

Speaking about random and 'weird' things can really help you to clear your mind whilst discovering and expressing your individuality, at least I think that is the case. @FireFreezer77 has an amazing chat thread called FireFreezers Thread of Randomness which I would strongly recommend that you look at and post on. Of course, don't post anything potentially offensive, but it's a great place to post random and wacky thoughts without feeling judged :tongue:
Here's the link:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4056081
I hope to see you there :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
My quote for today:

I really like this quote because I think it really does speak volumes. Weird, to me, can have both very negative and positive sides. I take the positive side to meaning being unique and staying true to yourself. It's about being who you want to be and not being pressures to live up to someone else's expectations of what you should be. After all, they are just as able to do those things themselves and focus on bettering themselves than picking out the tiny parts of you that they find different. Sometimes, it's simply these 'different' parts of us that give us our character and our individuality that at first, you might be convinced to hate, but can soon learn to love. I think in order to do this, you need to accept what you can and can't do and understand that there is room to alter the situation you are in. Confidence can really help you to achieve this too. This isn't necessarily public confidence, merely the confidence in yourself and trust in your own decisions. You are enough as you are and worthy of any dream you hope to accomplish.

Speaking about random and 'weird' things can really help you to clear your mind whilst discovering and expressing your individuality, at least I think that is the case. @FireFreezer77 has an amazing chat thread called FireFreezers Thread of Randomness which I would strongly recommend that you look at and post on. Of course, don't post anything potentially offensive, but it's a great place to post random and wacky thoughts without feeling judged :tongue:
Here's the link:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4056081
I hope to see you there :wink:

That is probably the best quote ive ever seen!
I can relate to that! Ive hid myself away before but on here i am being my true self!
Very nice quote indeed!
Im gonna save it!

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
That is probably the best quote ive ever seen!
I can relate to that! Ive hid myself away before but on here i am being my true self!
Very nice quote indeed!
Im gonna save it!

Spoiler

Me too! :five:

Yeah, I just googled quotes for being random and I was like, I have to post that one!
Ooooh

Spoiler

Me too! :five:

Yeah, I just googled quotes for being random and I was like, I have to post that one!
Ooooh

Spoiler

:five:

Im glad you did post it! Gotta love Google!
No worries! :hugs:
Saved :biggrin:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest