The Student Room Group

my friend and my 'crush' (?)

alright so basically I wasn't sure whether I liked this guy or not, we talked and stuff and I thought things were going well. I have another close friend who is very good friends with him and likes him A LOT. We went to this party and she was drunk and basically all over him, he was holding her hand and although I don't think there was any kissing etc, but there was a lot of hand holding and playful flirting.

I wasn't even sure whether I liked him- but why do I feel so uneasy and unsettled after tonight? I don't even feel jealous I don't think.

How do I end these feelings? I don't want to feel *****y about it
Original post by Anonymous
alright so basically I wasn't sure whether I liked this guy or not, we talked and stuff and I thought things were going well. I have another close friend who is very good friends with him and likes him A LOT. We went to this party and she was drunk and basically all over him, he was holding her hand and although I don't think there was any kissing etc, but there was a lot of hand holding and playful flirting.

I wasn't even sure whether I liked him- but why do I feel so uneasy and unsettled after tonight? I don't even feel jealous I don't think.

How do I end these feelings? I don't want to feel *****y about it

Added desirability or value when someone else is on him, perhaps. Human nature.

It's a sticky situation as it is pretty much a triangle.

Erm.. Good luck. My main point was the first bit :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending