The Student Room Group

Life After My Leave Vote

-sighs in pleasure- Ahh. I've got my nice warm chips, lightly salted, I've got fish on the cooker, I've got my ale, the birds are chirping, the children are playing, I've got neighbours from all backgrounds chatting with each other in our front gardens, and I've got a good view of my Polish neighbours packing quietly. It's a good day. :beer:

How's your going? :h:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Today's alright thanks, Anthony Joshua on this evening to lighten the mood up. What was wrong with your Polish neighbours?
Original post by JoeyTr
Today's alright thanks, Anthony Joshua on this evening to lighten the mood up. What was wrong with your Polish neighbours?

No prob mate. And I've no idea what's wrong with them. It's always been a mystery with them...

Dunno much about the Dominic kid Joshua's going up against tbf. Is it raining where you are?
My day is good so far, the first full nights sleep I've had and woke up feeling amazing when I realised that we are no longer shackled to the EU.
Original post by physicsphysics91
My day is good so far, the first full nights sleep I've had and woke up feeling amazing when I realised that we are no longer shackled to the EU.

That's amazing :shakehand: What you cooking for brekky then? One of my Jamaican neighbours was so happy about the leave vote she's planned a bbq for everyone and gave me some fish to make :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by 0to100
No prob mate. And I've no idea what's wrong with them. It's always been a mystery with them...

Dunno much about the Dominic kid Joshua's going up against tbf. Is it raining where you are?

Fair enough, I do hope they're not too negatively effected by the vote, would hate to see any family damaged from it.

It's a tricky one, Breazeale is good and it's unfair to call him a bum. He was the best American they had at 2012 Olympics, like AJ was the best Briton, but AJ will make anyone look like a bum until he fights Fury/Wilder/Haye/Klitschko, so I'm expecting a first or second round KO.

It's not raining yet but the forecast is not looking pretty, not looking pretty at all. But luckily a Saturday spent with my girlfriend should make the sun shine, metaphorically at least!

Enjoy the day, don't forget to take the fish off of the cooker!
Original post by JoeyTr
Fair enough, I do hope they're not too negatively effected by the vote, would hate to see any family damaged from it.

It's a tricky one, Breazeale is good and it's unfair to call him a bum. He was the best American they had at 2012 Olympics, like AJ was the best Briton, but AJ will make anyone look like a bum until he fights Fury/Wilder/Haye/Klitschko, so I'm expecting a first or second round KO.

It's not raining yet but the forecast is not looking pretty, not looking pretty at all. But luckily a Saturday spent with my girlfriend should make the sun shine, metaphorically at least!

Enjoy the day, don't forget to take the fish out of the oven!

:cry2: Almost as beautiful as this Leave result. Yea we see it's kinda muggy ini soooo we're looking to postpone till the next sunniest weekend but for now we're chatting and visiting as per usual. Eh never really called Dominic a bum but I've seen Tyson Fury and the Russian twin dude lol over the years they're all right, I think Vlad Klitschko has all these KOs but I've never been impressed with that tbh. He beat some scrubs and most of the KOs is like 10-12 rd.
Where's here and yeas I see the weather, it was looking nice for now, we enjoy life by the moment here lol I'm seeing...thundering possible, lightning...we can celebrate anytime though :u:
Original post by 0to100
-sighs in pleasure- Ahh. I've got my nice warm chips, lightly salted, I've got fish on the cooker, I've got my ale, the birds are chirping, the children are playing, I've got neighbours from all backgrounds chatting with each other in our front gardens, and I've got a good view of my Polish neighbours packing quietly. It's a good day. :beer:

How's your going? :h:

Now that is the life
I am currently doing a skydive over our lovely British Ocean!!!!! It's bloody marvellous I tell you. When I land I shall have a nice glass of vintage wine with my good friends and we shall discuss the victory of leaving the EU
Original post by cookie123456789
Now that is the life

It sure is mate.
I am currently doing a skydive over our lovely British Ocean!!!!! It's bloody marvellous I tell you. When I land I shall have a nice glass of vintage wine with my good friends and we shall discuss the victory of leaving the EU

Typing and skydiving?! Leaving has made us capable to do great things.
Original post by 0to100
Typing and skydiving?! Leaving has made us capable to do great things.

It sure has my friend, it sure has. But then I can multi task well because I am female :smile:
I'm in Kraków having an early beer and kiełbasa feeling equally persona non grata.
It sure has my friend, it sure has. But then I can multi task well because I am female :smile:

Oh you are...? :erm:
Original post by rockrunride
I'm in Kraków having an early beer and kiełbasa feeling equally persona non grata.

...uhuhuh. :K:
Considering going to Pride.
Original post by saraxh
Considering going to Pride.

Inform me of this
Oh yeah it's great since we've voted to leave. My science graduate friends are now going to lose their EU research fund, so they'll be unemployed, our financial sector (pretty much our only positive part of our balance of payments) is moving to Frankfurt or Singapore, Law firms like JP Morgan are moving to Paris.

Oh and people were moaning about us answering to officials we didn't elect, well now since we voted to leave, we'll be getting a Prime Minister who wasn't elected. Talk about irony.
Original post by 0to100
Oh you are...? :erm:

yep :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending