The Student Room Group

56 year old German woman raped by 2 migrants after noise complaints

A woman was dragged into a flower bed in a park and raped by two asylum seekers after she asked them to stop shouting, a court in Munich heard today.

The German woman, identified as Marlies G, asked them to keep the noise down while she tried to sleep in the middle of Munich’s Old Botanical Gardens.

Rather than stop, the two men, who had been drinking whiskey cola, sexually assaulted the 56-year-old last August.

he two men are asylum seekers from Eritrea and explained the attack by saying: “We were having a bad day.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/683260/munich-rape-woman-flower-bed-botanical-garden
Where would we be without these doctors and engineers enriching our European culture?
Original post by MildredMalone
Where would we be without these doctors and engineers enriching our European culture?

Merkel still gets time person of the year lol
Original post by MildredMalone

Merkel still gets time person of the year lol
Reply 4
I bet they have big penises tho
'Asylum' seekers.
Original post by physicsphysics91
A woman was dragged into a flower bed in a park and raped by two asylum seekers after she asked them to stop shouting, a court in Munich heard today.

The German woman, identified as Marlies G, asked them to keep the noise down while she tried to sleep in the middle of Munich’s Old Botanical Gardens.

Rather than stop, the two men, who had been drinking whiskey cola, sexually assaulted the 56-year-old last August.

he two men are asylum seekers from Eritrea and explained the attack by saying: “We were having a bad day.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/683260/munich-rape-woman-flower-bed-botanical-garden

Looks like you're gonna have to find another scapegoat after we leave the EU, I have upmost confident that you will though.
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
Looks like you're gonna have to find another scapegoat after we leave the EU, I have upmost confident that you will though.

Lel 'scapegoating' - you don't see a problem with this? you'd rather raise issue with being triggered by ideas you don't agree with no doubt.
I warned people of this and they just called me xenophobic. Most migrants are not like this. Most are good people. But rape levels are surely going to increase when there are more migrants.
I warned people about this. If we had voted remain then Britain would be having the same problem as in Germany.
Original post by cookie123456789
I warned people of this and they just called me xenophobic. Most migrants are not like this. Most are good people. But rape levels are surely going to increase when there are more migrants.
I warned people about this. If we had voted remain then Britain would be having the same problem as in Germany.

Nope. Migrants are coming here because of our benefits system, nothing to do with the EU.
Nope. Migrants are coming here because of our benefits system, nothing to do with the EU.

But migrants who are in EU countries with EU passports could come to the UK. But now they can't.
Original post by cookie123456789
But migrants who are in EU countries with EU passports could come to the UK. But now they can't.

They still can and still will be able to for another 2 years.
They still can and still will be able to for another 2 years.

Yep. Only 2 years though instead of the rest of my life.

They're coming because of free movement of people in the EU tho lol :s-smilie:????

I'd be the first to help someone seriously in need of asylum but we just can't ignore that there's 'bad' people coming through our borders as well as many desperate people looking for a better life, as much as we can't deny that there are bad people in every part of the world. Leaving the EU and controlling borders again means we can be more efficient in catching previously convicted criminals such as rapists and giving us the ability to kick them out if things like this were to occur. Leaving doesn't mean we're shutting our borders completely and nobody can go in or out. :smile:

Stunning place, but I have no words for these two.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tsunaomi
They're coming because of free movement of people in the EU tho lol :s-smilie:????

I'd be the first to help someone seriously in need of asylum but we just can't ignore that there's 'bad' people coming through our borders as well as many desperate people looking for a better life, as much as we can't deny that there are bad people in every part of the world. Leaving the EU and controlling borders again means we can be more efficient in catching previously convicted criminals such as rapists and giving us the ability to kick them out if things like this were to occur. Leaving doesn't mean we're shutting our borders completely and nobody can go in or out. :smile:

There's freedom of movement all across Europe.

There are reasons why they prefer Britain, Germany, France and Austria to e.g. Croatia, Greece, etc..

One of these reasons is the pull factor which is our benefits system. Something controlled by our government and not the EU.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending