The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Both the pound and FTSE are bouncing back up to normal levels
Original post by Marshall Taylor
Well, most origins stories of the world come from textbook findings so... Technically, they do.

No they do not.
Original post by happyrubbit
Don't know why the fact he went to Oxford should make him more informed when the actual University of Oxford officially supported remain.

The reference was to his intelligence and not the political stance of the institution.
Original post by Fantastic Fan
The reference was to his intelligence and not the political stance of the institution.

Johnson is incredibly intelligent; he was a supporter of the EU, saw a chance to advance his political career and decided to join the leave campaign.

Also, the support to remain in the EU came from Oxford economics, not the whole institution. I'm sure Johnson knows more than Oxford's economists.
Original post by drowzee
Johnson is incredibly intelligent; he was a supporter of the EU, saw a chance to advance his political career and decided to join the leave campaign.

Also, the support to remain in the EU came from Oxford economics, not the whole institution. I'm sure Johnson knows more than Oxford's economists.

Yes and also Professors from the London school of Economics, and I'm also certain that Johnson doesn't know as much about politics or economics as them.

And if that is really the case why then did the person say the whole of Oxford wanted to remain, when It was just a few professors?
Original post by EuanF
Both the pound and FTSE are bouncing back up to normal levels

Link please! :smile:
Original post by The Roast

Use google!

Nick Griffin went to Cambridge. Better start listening to him as well.
Original post by DorianGrayism
Nick Griffin went to Cambridge. Better start listening to him as well.

One graduated with an upper second class and went on to become Mayor of London, the other graduated with a lower second class and got expelled by the BNP
Original post by The Roast

It isn't.

FTSE 250 isn't even close.
One graduated with an upper second class and went on to become Mayor of London, the other graduated with a lower second class and got expelled by the BNP

Oh wow. Upper second class vs Lower second class. That is a massive difference.

Only proves that the people of London are morons and he will say whatever he needs to get into power.
Lol. I don't even think Boris wanted to leave.

Looks like he is at a Funeral.

(edited 7 years ago)
Oh wow. Upper second class vs Lower second class. That is a massive difference.

Only proves that the people of London are morons and he will say whatever he needs to get into power.

How does that prove the people of London are morons?

Bit of an obtuse generalization there
Bye Bye EU.
How does that prove the people of London are morons?

Bit of an obtuse generalization there

A Londoner I see.
Boris Speech

"Does not mean that the United Kingdom will not be any less United"

Will do when Scotland leaves mate.

If Sturgeon can get an offer to stay within the EU and the rules are changed, then Scotland will go.
Boris Speech

"Does not mean that the United Kingdom will not be any less United"

Will do when Scotland leaves mate.

hahaha

Scotland wont leave.
Original post by the IT MAN
Scotland wont leave.

Lol.

Only 5% difference in the Polls last time.

LIke I said before, if Sturgeon can get an offer to stay within the EU if they break off, then you wave goodbye to the Union.

Maybe even NI if they are lucky as well.
Lol.

Only 5% difference in the Polls last time.

LIke I said before, if Sturgeon can get an offer to stay within the EU if they break off, then you wave goodbye to the Union.

Maybe even NI if they are lucky as well.

They wont go they do not want the Euro as they wont have the pound .
Original post by Bella909
Can't believe we have decided to listen to the likes of Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson and millions of uninformed voters who have no clue about the impact this will have on millions of others, who were voting under the premise we will gain back our 'British Sovereignty.' Truth is it has now been replaced with the uncertainty of political and financial instability.

As opposed to millions of 'informed' people who parrot the same complete unsubstantiated bollacks?

Latest

Trending

Trending