The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm feeling for a big fat.... :mmm:
Original post by iEthan
…hello… :erm:

He's back! :awesome:

:jumphug:
Relieved.:closedeyes:

My brother left man in the middle of nowhere. I had no idea on how to get yard.

Thought he could ginnals man slyly, and drove me in some weird area with the nitties.

But it's all gravy now, man is back home now, sipping on chamomile tea.:ahee:
As I turn 21 today, I am feeling eternally grateful to all of those people that have supported me throughout my life and, in particular, the last couple years. I have so many people in my life that genuinely care and love me for the person I am (not sure why though :erm:) and even though there are times where I feel like I have no-one or that I wouldn't be missed if I just disappeared, I know that isn't true! You guys give me loads of hope for the future so thank you for that :hugs: There are so many people that are willing to be there for me no matter what and it's an unbelievable feeling.

A few people have said that I am "one of the best people that they have met" and even though that definitely isn't true, because I really am not such a great guy, it means so much that people actually believe and say this. I have met so many inspirational people in my life that have taught me many things about life and I definitely wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. One of the main things these people have taught me is that there are people that do care and they just give me so much hope for the future.

So thank you very much to all of you! :hugs: :biggrin:
Original post by iEthan
…hello… :erm:

You're a cutie :h: hope you're feeling a bit better! :hugs:
Wtf was that dream tho lololololol :h:

Spoiler

Feel crap but I shall stick a plaster on it, possibly literally :/ and get on with these design ideas that I only have one idea for :yy:
Like an academic failure. :s-smilie:
Original post by Hydeman
Like an academic failure. :s-smilie:

:frown: how so?
Original post by fatima1998
my parents dont believe in these sort of issues - especially my mum
she doesnt think i have any sort of issues with my life either mentally or psychically so no point i guess!

Why is it necessary for your parents to believe in them? You're 18, so you're allowed to manage your own health with your GP. :biggrin:

you dont need to :tongue:

Very well - sympathies withdrawn. :colone:
Original post by Hydeman
Why is it necessary for your parents to believe in them? You're 18, so you're allowed to manage your own health with your GP. :biggrin:

Very well - sympathies withdrawn. :colone:

18 is just a number hydeman, i have no sort of freedom :ahee:
:lol:
Original post by SeanFM
:frown: how so?

Well, I mucked up C3 and C4 and, short of a miracle with grade boundaries, it looks like I'm not going to improve on my original grade - and they were resits. Hardly encouraging to know that you didn't improve even on the second attempt. :moon:

Not looking forward to August. >.<
18 is just a number hydeman, i have no sort of freedom :ahee::lol:

It is a number, but it's also a number that allows you to discuss stuff with your GP without your parents' involvement. :erm:
Original post by Hydeman
Well, I mucked up C3 and C4 and, short of a miracle with grade boundaries, it looks like I'm not going to improve on my original grade - and they were resits. Hardly encouraging to know that you didn't improve even on the second attempt. :moon:

Not looking forward to August. >.<

It is a number, but it's also a number that allows you to discuss stuff with your GP without your parents' involvement. :erm:

I am sorry to hear that - I know how that can feel. :redface:

I see what you're saying though, and with these things you can just have bad exam days rather than lacking the knowledge or ability. But this is the situation now and you're most likely on holiday.. right after exams you'll feel worried about them, results day etc but with time you forget all about it as you spend time having fun.
Original post by Hydeman

have no permission for this :yy:
Original post by SeanFM
I am sorry to hear that - I know how that can feel. :redface:

I see what you're saying though, and with these things you can just have bad exam days rather than lacking the knowledge or ability. But this is the situation now and you're most likely on holiday.. right after exams you'll feel worried about them, results day etc but with time you forget all about it as you spend time having fun.

Hopefully it'll come out alright. If not, I might just give up on this whole university business for a few years and see where I get in the workplace. :s-smilie:

Thanks for the reassurance, Sean. :smile:

have no permission for this :yy:

I give up. :sigh:
Original post by Hydeman

I give up. :sigh:

:zomg: hydeman gave up :ahee:
i am proud of myself today :proud:
When you go THANKS and make to get off the bus, but it's only stopping at the lights :nothing:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
When you go THANKS and make to get off the bus, but it's only stopping at the lights :nothing:

You shouldn't be allowed out alone :nope:
Original post by ByronicHero
You shouldn't be allowed out alone :nope:

Wooo hero is here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Refreshed and rejuvenated :blush:
Original post by Impressive
Wooo hero is here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have to check in occasionally to survey TSR's gradual decline.