Defending the rapist?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The rapist should be put to death.
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
The rapist should be put to death.

Id rep you, but don't know how to do so on Tsr mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thutmose-III
Treat them like pets? What on earth are you babbling about?

Easy there. It's her own fault for being so naive to think she could take a stranger who has lived in one of the most violent parts of the world, so much so his people have their own code of traditional ethics and see themselves as natural born warriors into her own home and be safe. They are a people who sleep in tents with AK47's in their arms.

What she expected:

Pashtuns are an honourable people, I have no sympathy for White people who treat them like pets.

I live in bham, a huge range of pashtuns live here. They are no honourable, they will **** you as fast as they possibly can. I doubt most of these guys will rape but they absolutely don't accept british values at all trust me on that.
...This is from a unofficial news outlet that also has muslims and their wrong doings as their main subject. Seems a bit biased tbh
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
:puke:

Considering how women are viewed and treated in Afghanistan,its not surprising.The country has one of the highest violence against women stats according to the UN.
The worst part is that she probably lost all her trust.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GothicShield
Id rep you, but don't know how to do so on Tsr mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I support needy refugees and I hate criminals. No woman should allow a strange man into her home, her father should have taught her strong values and self-preservation.
Very interesting, thanks for the info. I'm just reading up more about that now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtunwali

I think part of the problem is that Germany just flung open the gates and allowed huge numbers of young, single, unmarried men to flood in.

The much better approach, as Britain did, is to allow people to come from refugee camps and bring families (married mother and father, children, etc). They are much less likely to engage in this kind of behaviour.

But before they are allowed to come it should be made clear they are expected to adhere to modern values

It's hard to explain few here are here and willing to adhere to values almost all others don't give a **** but they won't commit heinous crimes but don't feel british, won't vote, hate govt and so on. I know before I was ex-muslim I felt like this. I preferred to be known as a Muslim and didn't feel british even sometimes now I don't feel very British.
Original post by student.feed
...This is from a unofficial news outlet that also has muslims and their wrong doings as their main subject. Seems a bit biased tbh

Do you have any actual evidence these things didn't occur?

I googled three of the instances they cited and found them reported in other places
Original post by ReTakingF324/5
It's hard to explain few here are here and willing to adhere to values almost all others don't give a **** but they won't commit heinous crimes but don't feel british, won't vote, hate govt and so on. I know before I was ex-muslim I felt like this. I preferred to be known as a Muslim and didn't feel british even sometimes now I don't feel very British.

I know what you're getting at. It seems that often we see a tendency to engage in opportunistic crimes (i.e. if they see a woman not from their ethnic group in a vulnerable position... if they see an opportunity to take some money etc). They're not going around robbing banks, but there is a tendency to despise the mainstream culture and the law
No woman should allow a strange man into her home, her father should have taught her strong values and self-preservation.

Perhaps you should move to a more backward country which would be more compatible with your values? You clearly don't feel comfortable in Britain and are obviously not one of us.
Do you have any actual evidence these things didn't occur?

I googled three of the instances they cited and found them reported in other places

I never denied the actions, what I mean is that it was most likely exaggerated. Especially if that news outlet is strangely obsessed with Muslims. What is your point for this thread may I ask? To stop all refugees coming to Western countries?
I never denied the actions, what I mean is that it was most likely exaggerated.

Do you have any evidence it was exaggerated? I looked into these cases myself and they reported what has been reported elsewhere.

It seems like you almost have an emotional need to deny the truth of these incidents.

What is your point for this thread may I ask? To stop all refugees coming to Western countries?

What is the point of your comment? To stop people from knowing about these incidents?
Nice backsliding, rape apologist.

The previous commenter made a very interesting comment about Pashtunwali in this context. You got mad and replied "Pashtuns are honourable people... she was keeping him has a pet blah blah blah".

At best, your'e a troll account. At worst, you're a rape apologist. EIther way you've been reported.

I never apologised for rape, it's such an evil crime but anyone who lets a stranger sleep in their house is a fool.
I support needy refugees and I hate criminals. No woman should allow a strange man into her home, her father should have taught her strong values and self-preservation.

I agree with you, I seriously do
But as a muslim I hear so many other muslims including my friends say they care about these refugees (All of them), If i ask them would you house any of them they would say yes, be it for shelter/food etc ....They would say well I'm not going to be afraid of my own muslim brother/sister as Allah will protect me.

I do feel for these refugees, I honestly do but I wouldnt allow a stranger to live in my house

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is is too far to say that these refugees were desperate and raped just to get a guaranteed meal for a few years (in jail)?

Spoiler

Do you have any evidence it was exaggerated? I looked into these cases myself and they reported what has been reported elsewhere.

It seems like you almost have an emotional need to deny the truth of these incidents.

What is the point of your comment? To stop people from knowing about these incidents?

You don't need to get defensive, no one is cussing you out. Calm down. As you previously said, if it was on several media outlets, I think we would know... All I am saying is that your title is "woman welcomes refugee into her home, gets raped. Is your intention to inform or to imply that all refugees are rapists. It is a simple question.
I never denied the actions, what I mean is that it was most likely exaggerated. Especially if that news outlet is strangely obsessed with Muslims. What is your point for this thread may I ask? To stop all refugees coming to Western countries?

Exactly what I had explained above. If this was today's news, all over papers, I could completely understand its relevancy in terms of why it needed to be posted on here but the fact that OP posted a month old article means he/she searched for the article themselves. Searched for the article to support their agenda and views. I'm disgusted. Stop using people's traumatic experiences to simply make a point.
Original post by Cherry82
Exactly what I had explained above. If this was today's news, all over papers, I could completely understand its relevancy in terms of why it needed to be posted on here but the fact that OP posted a month old article means he/she searched for the article themselves. Searched for the article to support their agenda and views. I'm disgusted. Stop using people's traumatic experiences to simply make a point.

Exactly!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending