The Student Room Group

Official ramadan 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rakstar
He is mentally cured and is stable, (his mum slapped him with fish and a rice bag), how dare you he is not.................:colone:, well hopefully he isn't unless you don't make him drunk with the drinks or make him high!:biggrin:

He will probably speak to Adam privately, if he is high, anyways Eid is going to be sick regardless!:smile:
Typical Bengali eh. :tongue:

He is influenced by Jimmy Saville.

And he acts drunk any ways, have you heard his laugh, so I doubt anyone would be able to tell, but if he is drunk, he won't be able to control his desires, so he would be................:colone:

Speak?? Wow, you're too innocent.............. :tongue:
Original post by Rakstar
Safee @hamza772000 gonna be eating ifthari, hope you have a nice ifthari as well, and don't worry about the eid arrangements uncle Naz would get shutdown if he acts weird:colone: Lol:biggrin:
Aight ttyl. :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
Typical Bengali eh. :tongue:

He is influenced by Jimmy Saville.

And he acts drunk any ways, have you heard his laugh, so I doubt anyone would be able to tell, but if he is drunk, he won't be able to control his desires, so he would be................:colone:

Speak?? Wow, you're too innocent.............. :tongue:

Hahahaha, I don't want to get into details, it's best to sound innocent ay:biggrin:

But everyone knows Uncle Naz's dirty secrets, even Adam :biggrin:
Aight ttyl. :smile:

its ramadan, wanna date ?
Original post by PrincessZara
its ramadan, wanna date ?
Yep. In approximately 25 mins. Can you wait?
Yep. In approximately 25 mins. Can you wait?

yush :biggrin: Here it opens like in 15 minutes and cyaaa gotta get ready ;P
Original post by PrincessZara
yush :biggrin: Here it opens like in 15 minutes and cyaaa gotta get ready ;P
Aight then, save me one. :tongue:
Bought loads of food before. Can't wait to eat it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Lol same. Hate weekends, drained out by work today :frown:
Ah that's good, last ten days are starting so you can do max ibadah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww :/
well yh i can do more ibadat now bc no exams either :smile:
Original post by mariam687
aww :/
well yh i can do more ibadat now bc no exams either :smile:

Better pray hard for results then :tongue:
Nah I'm kidding, sure you did well Insha Allah x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Better pray hard for results then :tongue:
Nah I'm kidding, sure you did well Insha Allah x

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol
i will be dw

i hope ive done well heh x
Original post by mariam687
lol
i will be dw

i hope ive done well heh x

I'm sure you have :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@hamza772000 Portugal won, (can't believe it), I was sh*tting myself as it was so close for Croatia at the end, Portugal played well towards the end with quoresmo's goal, felt a bit bad for Croatia but Ronaldo's team deserved it!:smile:
Original post by Rakstar
@hamza772000 Portugal won, (can't believe it), I was sh*tting myself as it was so close for Croatia at the end, Portugal played well towards the end with quoresmo's goal, felt a bit bad for Croatia but Ronaldo's team deserved it!:smile:
I felt bad for Croatia too! :redface:

But obvs, I wanna see more Ronaldo action, ygm? so I'm kinda glad they won. :biggrin:

Ronaldo didn't do as much as the last game, but Nani, as usual was running like a dog(its a good thing)

Did you see Nani attempting that overhead kick? :tongue:

I don't know why but SOMETIMES I find Ronaldo getting pissed amusing. :tongue: Its a weird one. :redface:
I felt bad for Croatia too! :redface:

But obvs, I wanna see more Ronaldo action, ygm? so I'm kinda glad they won. :biggrin:

Ronaldo didn't do as much as the last game, but Nani, as usual was running like a dog(its a good thing)

Did you see Nani attempting that overhead kick? :tongue:

I don't know why but SOMETIMES I find Ronaldo getting pissed amusing. :tongue: Its a weird one. :redface:

Who doesn't want to see Ronaldo in action? One of the most creative and yet dynamic player in the world, but today we didn't see the best from as usual. Disappointed a bit because he relies heavily on his team today!

Nani always persevering and trying, I am a bit like him when I play football at my club. That overhead kick was unfortunate, I think he is trying to copy that switzerland goal today, LMAO:biggrin:

Ye Ronaldo getting pissed is jokes, he keeps punching the air, the most desperate player!

Oh sh*t, I just realised that I shouldn't get too excited, I still have my business GCSE exam on monday, my last one! I'm soo tired after the further maths I cba to start revising until sunday:biggrin:
Inshallah I am sure I will get the A*, the football motivated me to revise tommorow:redface:
Original post by Rakstar
Who doesn't want to see Ronaldo in action? One of the most creative and yet dynamic player in the world, but today we didn't see the best from as usual. Disappointed a bit because he relies heavily on his team today!

Nani always persevering and trying, I am a bit like him when I play football at my club. That overhead kick was unfortunate, I think he is trying to copy that switzerland goal today, LMAO:biggrin:

Ye Ronaldo getting pissed is jokes, he keeps punching the air, the most desperate player!

Oh sh*t, I just realised that I shouldn't get too excited, I still have my business GCSE exam on monday, my last one! I'm soo tired after the further maths I cba to start revising until sunday:biggrin:
Inshallah I am sure I will get the A*, the football motivated me to revise tommorow:redface:
Bro, this isn't your English Literature exam, you can chill out with the grammar, jk :tongue:

So you play like a dog too? JK :biggrin:

He's built though, prolly knocks the air out, what do you think?

Dw, get excited, Business don't mean sh*t, unless you wanna start a business, JK obvs. it means sh*t, Its a GCSE, you'll get that A*, I can predict the future by the will of Allah, I've done it in the past, like once this guy asked me when his chicken will die, I kicked his chicken in the face and said now, and to his surprise, his chicken died and he gave me £1000 and told everyone I could predict the future, some guy told the RSPCA, I got a fine of £1000, so basically I didn't make any profit, since then its been a Non-profitable business, so you don't need to pay me anything for this DYNAMICALLY ACCURATE prediction, but if you want to give me early eid money then...........
Bro, this isn't your English Literature exam, you can chill out with the grammar, jk :tongue:

So you play like a dog too? JK :biggrin:

He's built though, prolly knocks the air out, what do you think?

Dw, get excited, Business don't mean sh*t, unless you wanna start a business, JK obvs. it means sh*t, Its a GCSE, you'll get that A*, I can predict the future by the will of Allah, I've done it in the past, like once this guy asked me when his chicken will die, I kicked his chicken in the face and said now, and to his surprise, his chicken died and he gave me £1000 and told everyone I could predict the future, some guy told the RSPCA, I got a fine of £1000, so basically I didn't make any profit, since then its been a Non-profitable business, so you don't need to pay me anything for this DYNAMICALLY ACCURATE prediction, but if you want to give me early eid money then...........

:biggrin::biggrin:, I hate english GCSE,

Mate I never said I played like a dog,:tongue:

Ronaldo is not that built, seen bigger players, and messi can knock the air out anytime with his football.

Ye you're right business is pointless, f*cking hell you better be right with your predictions ,hopefully man can bust some A*s everywhere in August! I'll give you my dua's instead of the money, haha, but i'll probably donate some to your piggy bank because I am loaded:biggrin:
Original post by Rakstar
:biggrin::biggrin:, I hate english GCSE,

Mate I never said I played like a dog,:tongue:

Ronaldo is not that built, seen bigger players, and messi can knock the air out anytime with his football.

Ye you're right business is pointless, f*cking hell you better be right with your predictions ,hopefully man can bust some A*s everywhere in August! I'll give you my dua's instead of the money, haha, but i'll probably donate some to your piggy bank because I am loaded:biggrin:
I never said you play like a dog! I asked :tongue: Jesus!?!?!?!?

I meant built as in he has a nice body (NO HOMO!!!!!) but you and I both know, he'll beat the living sh*t outta Messi.

Loaded with what? I know, F***ing horsesh*t, :biggrin:
Definitely rooting for Belgium
I never said you play like a dog! I asked :tongue: Jesus!?!?!?!?

I meant built as in he has a nice body (NO HOMO!!!!!) but you and I both know, he'll beat the living sh*t outta Messi.

Loaded with what? I know, F***ing horsesh*t, :biggrin:

Bro, go with it, i'm gonna give you money but it seems that your sh*tty non- profit business (which predicted the fate of a dead chicken) rejected real cash... Do you expect Ronaldo to come and share his money, puck off:biggrin:

I know you didn't thanks for acknowledging my football skills, it's better than @Federerr skills.

Ye agreed about the messi being beaten thing
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending