The Student Room Group

**** Boris

Boris is the biggest backstabber in UK history, His whole campaign was about usurping David Cameron to Become PM. He knows the Brexit is a delusional campaign filled with lies, led by one of the most stupidest Politicians in the world (Farage), Boris is not the clumsy buffoon we all think he is, he's smart and knows that the only way he can become pm is if he makes David resigns after brexit and make it look like he orchestrated brexit. He knows he would never be PM via a General election because of David would be running in 2020, but even if he was running the public would never vote for him. This country will go to **** if such a person is Our PM, Unelected PM's are always the worst (look at Gordon Brown).
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Do you know Boris personally?
Not before marriage

Spoiler

Reply 4
Naw
He is a snake.

Remain=Boris would have been fine.

Leave= Boris becomes PM despite his personal stance.

How could so many leave voters not see this? :colonhash:
Reply 6
Original post by TheAlphaParticle
He knows he would never be PM via a General election because of David leading the tories and even if he runs as the representative, the public would never vote for him.

Few factual errors here, but why let them get in the way of a good rant, eh?
Reply 7
I genuinely believe that Boris is not against the EU. I am not into conspiracy theories at all, but this one I believe is likely to be true.
Imagine a world where Trump is President and Boris is PM. Then we'll have really hit rock bottom. :cry:
Original post by Drewski
Few factual errors here, but why let them get in the way of a good rant, eh?

What's wrong with that I'm just saying that before brexit David cameron will probably be running in the next general election, If boris was running instead the british public would most likely not vote for him.
What's wrong with that I'm just saying that before brexit David cameron will probably be running in the next general election, If boris was running instead the british public would most likely not vote for him.

No he wouldn't. He'd already said after the last General Election that he would not be standing for PM again, that someone new would take over before 2020. I doubt he expected it this soon, but he has kept his word. Even without this, Boris would have been the favourite due to his popularity and the simple fact that he's known.

Further, Boris has already been voted into office by his constituents, meaning he's perfectly eligible for PM and has had the same same amount of votes for him as Cameron has had - after all, you don't vote for PM in this country.
Reply 11
I don't like Boris. Another out of touch Etonian who fools many into thinking he is any different through buffoonery. I highly doubt he genuinely believed leaving the EU was the correct decision but he certainly understood what it could mean for his political career. I voted to leave but I was no fan of the leave campaign and especially Boris.
Reply 12
From what I have been reading in various Sunday papers Boris probably won't be PM. He's simply disliked by too many.

Among other reasons.

Funnily enough there don't seem to be any odds available on next Tory leader at the moment.Which I suppose gives an idea of how much confusion there is as to who will even stand etc.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Drewski
No he wouldn't. He'd already said after the last General Election that he would not be standing for PM again, that someone new would take over before 2020. I doubt he expected it this soon, but he has kept his word. Even without this, Boris would have been the favourite due to his popularity and the simple fact that he's known.

Further, Boris has already been voted into office by his constituents, meaning he's perfectly eligible for PM and has had the same same amount of votes for him as Cameron has had - after all, you don't vote for PM in this country.

You do know that conservatives are not the only option. If Boris was running in 2020 he will probably lose out to labour (Who hopefully replaced Jeremy Corbyn), He is not a popular choice across the country and many people know that he is not suited to lead the country, even now many leave supporters are sceptical about Boris being PM.
Reply 14
Original post by oShahpo
I genuinely believe that Boris is not against the EU. I am not into conspiracy theories at all, but this one I believe is likely to be true.

Am I missing something? I thought it was well known he is pro EU?

(Just goes to show what a good politician he is that he could inspire large numbers of people to vote for something he doesn't really believe but is arguing for )
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by moggis
Am I missing something? I thought it was well known he is pro EU?

Yea, the genius nailed it.
Original post by moggis
From what I have been reading in various Sunday papers Boris probably won't be PM. He's simply disliked by too many.

Among other reasons.

Funnily enough there don't seem to be any odds available on next Tory leader at the moment.Which I suppose gives an idea of how much confusion there is as to who will even stand etc.

Theresa May probably will win it, she's good enough for it!
He's divided the UK, he'll never win. Need a unifying PM, he is not one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;MCIqlEJxLic"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCIqlEJxLic[/video]
Boris is the biggest backstabber in UK history, His whole campaign was about usurping David Cameron to Become PM. He knows the Brexit is a delusional campaign filled with lies, led by one of the most stupidest Politicians in the world (Farage), Boris is not the clumsy buffoon we all think he is, he's smart and knows that the only way he can become pm is if he makes David resigns after brexit and make it look like he orchestrated brexit. He knows he would never be PM via a General election because of David would be running in 2020, but even if he was running the public would never vote for him. This country will go to sh** if such a person is Our PM, Unelected PM's are always the worst (look at Gordon Brown).

Who got you so angry ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending