The Student Room Group

Sikhs, Jews, Christians Voted OUT! Muslims, Hindus, Blacks Voted REMAIN!

Is there any reason why this occurred? i know Jews have a very high IQ and Sikhs are generally Bros!

Maybe it is to do with how integrated they feel?

Source:
https://i.imgur.com/BEqWyeW.jpg

Correlation between wealth and voting leave?
For Jewish household reference person it is £422,000.
For Sikh households it is £229,000.
For Christian households it is £223,000.
For Hindu households it is £206,000.
For Muslim households it is £42,000.
For those with any other religion it is £161,000.

we know the over 65s vast majority voted leave! maybe the remain camp are too idealistic
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don’t understand why religion matters in this case? I’m sure their religious beliefs were not the reasons behind their votes.
Reply 2
It's cause you goys leaving supports our plan to rule the world.

No but seriously the EU has given a sharp rise to islamic immigration and a lot of Jews don't like that. That's one angle to why a lot of us voted leave... Some of us are just patriotic too I suppose... It's a case by case thing.
This proves the country needs to split up. London's highest religious group is Islam I believe, they deserve to have an independent London do they not?
Reply 4
Original post by Xelfrost
It's cause you goys leaving supports our plan to rule the world.

No but seriously the EU has given a sharp rise to islamic immigration and a lot of Jews don't like that. That's one angle to why a lot of us voted leave... Some of us are just patriotic too I suppose... It's a case by case thing.

Hmm i thought that might be the case, sad what is happening in France.
Being a Christian is an ethnicity? Lol
Reply 6
Original post by DorianGrayism
Being a Christian is an ethnicity? Lol

it's just a bunch of random stats just wondering if anyone can spot a pattern of some kind or give reasons why they voted in such a manner.
All I can say is... LOOOOOOL ARE YOU 12?
Reply 8
so basically muslims need to leave? what about the British born muslims? what about the white British citizen who converted to islam?
Some 200 people cannot represent the whole of the U.K.
Reply 10
Original post by Bill_Gates

Is there any reason why this occurred? i know Jews have a very high IQ and Sikhs are generally Bros!

Maybe it is to do with how integrated they feel?

Source:
https://i.imgur.com/BEqWyeW.jpg

I’m just curious why someone decided to interfere religion in this referendum. I wonder what they want to achieve from this.
Sikh's voting out is no surprise. They have integrated well in the UK, offer so much to the country and are arguably one of the greatest, if not the greatest, demographic in the entire UK as a collective. I'd like us to bring more Sikh's to the UK as they integrate well, have a great culture and offer so much when it comes the economy. Hopefully leaving the EU results in less migration from the EU and more skilled migration from those outside it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Cocopops121
Some 200 people cannot represent the whole of the U.K.

These are percentages mate of the actual vote numbers. I know it's hard being 12.

So 58% of Christians voted leave whereas 42% voted remain.

200 people?

erm ok
it's just a bunch of random stats just wondering if anyone can spot a pattern of some kind or give reasons why they voted in such a manner.

Probably by, who hates Muslims the most. So Jews and Sikhs really hate Muslims.

Christians probably a bit and then everyone else after.

The funny thing is that Muslim immigration has zero to do with the EU.
(edited 7 years ago)
Oh, well. Most university professors, scientists, students, and educated people in general (pretty much people with a decent education and any sense of intelligence) voted remain, perhaps it's fair to lump the Muslims and Hindus and the Blacks with the intelligensia and the elite of the country? Oh I see you were trying to do the opposite... okay.

Muslims voted to remain in the EU, and so did Blacks, for one reason, fear of the rise of the extreme right wing! The populist extreme right wing pose no danger to Jews (except Neo-Nazis, which are non-existent to a certain degree here), and not to Christians definitely.
Original post by welshiee
Sikh's voting out is no surprise. They have integrated well in Europe, offer so much to the country and are arguably one of the greatest, if not the greatest, demographic in the entire UK as a collective. I'd like us to bring more Sikh's to the UK as they integrate well, have a great culture and offer so much when it comes the economy. Hopefully leaving the EU results in less migration from the EU and more skilled migration from those outside it.

Good point! i'd just like the best immigration regardless of where it's from like Canada, Australia etc do.
inb4 Christians are blamed for everything
Good point! i'd just like the best immigration regardless of where it's from like Canada, Australia etc do.

Immigration should be done on a supply and demand basis. If we need doctors we should have a quota for doctors and let them in to support the NHS. Canada have a list for such occupations so hopefully we go down the same sensible route.
Original post by oShahpo
Oh, well. Most university professors, scientists, students, and educated people in general (pretty much people with a decent education and any sense of intelligence) voted remain, perhaps it's fair to lump the Muslims and Hindus and the Blacks with the intelligensia and the elite of the country? Oh I see you were trying to do the opposite... okay.

Muslims voted to remain in the EU, and so did Blacks, for one reason, fear of the rise of the extreme right wing! The populist extreme right wing pose no danger to Jews (except Neo-Nazis, which are non-existent to a certain degree here), and not to Christians definitely.

There was no clear cut correlation in terms of wealth or education in terms of voting patterns lol. I have a masters, working professional and voted leave also an IQ of 134.

Clearly University professors would want to remain since our universities are flooded with europeans, scientists want funding also, students are too idealistic and have 0 life experience.
These are percentages mate of the actual vote numbers. I know it's hard being 12.

So 58% of Christians voted leave whereas 42% voted remain.

200 people?

erm ok

What is your source of this? You can't just pick anything off the bloody Internet and shove it up on TSR. People voted, no one wrote their religion or ethnicity on the voting slip. And I know a lot of white and Sikh people who voted remain.
So seriously, get over it and chill out rather than putting up such banters.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending