The Student Room Group

GCSE statistics edexcel

Advantages of a questionnaire

Scroll to see replies

Plzz help
Than a census? Quicker and cheaper.
No just the advantages plzz not compared to
It still applies, they're the least time-consuming and cheapest method of obtaining data.
do the 2013 paper and There is no less time consuming in the mark scheme
Hello?
Can any body help me plzz exam 2morrow
The MS says its encourages them to give a more considered response and it is cheaper and faster to collect the data.
Original post by Speedbird129
The MS says its encourages them to give a more considered response and it is cheaper and faster to collect the data.

So if it was in the exam speed bird and it was like name two advantages of questionnaire would I say:
It is cheaper to do
It is a quick way of collecting lots of data
Thx by the way
So if it was in the exam and it was like name two advantages of questionnaire would I say:It is cheaper to doIt is a quick way of collecting lots of dataThx by the way
- It's cheaper
- Quicker
- Easy to categorise

Look on the past papers for the questions about Face - face interviews and questionnaires
Original post by nisha.sri
- It's cheaper
- Quicker
- Easy to categorise

Look on the past papers for the questions about Face - face interviews and questionnaires

But quicker is not right on its own right
Also this is edexcel and so it might differ
Original post by Uhdfouhdgfiuh
But quicker is not right on its own right

What do you mean it might differ ?
So aqa might have different advantages than edexcel and Also have u done a statistics edexcel GCSEs paper before?
Also am just confused with the advantages as in my text book an advantage was easy to analyse but it's not there and also I'm scared of getting this question wrong so can you plz clarify the advantages of a QUESTIONNAIRE
Thx again for the help

A different exam board doesn't change statistics as a whole! Just different styles of questions. So what Nisha said is full marks for advantages
So am I right
An advantage is
It is cheaper
It is a quicker way of collecting lots of data
So if it was in the exam speed bird and it was like name two advantages of questionnaire would I say:
It is cheaper to do
It is a quick way of collecting lots of data
Thx by the way

Yeah, you would just say it is cheaper as there is no need to pay the interviewers and it is a faster way of collecting lots of data. Obviously if it says "give one advantage" then you would only need to give one of these but apart from that you should be fine! Good luck!
Original post by Speedbird129
Yeah, you would just say it is cheaper as there is no need to pay the interviewers and it is a faster way of collecting lots of data. Obviously if it says "give one advantage" then you would only need to give one of these but apart from that you should be fine! Good luck!

Thank you soooooooo much

Quick Reply

Latest