The Student Room Group

'Croydon cat killer' allegedly strikes in Birmingham

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-06-25/warnings-as-so-called-croydon-cat-killer-strikes-in-birmingham/

Pet owners and cat lovers are being warned to stay on high alert after the so-called Croydon Cat Killer appeared to strike in another city.

A string of slaughters in the south London area have been linked to a single killer - and police believe the same sick thug may have targeted another beloved kitten as far away as Birmingham.The decapitated, tailless body of 11-month-old Betsy was found on the side of the road in the Erdington area on June 17, more than 100 miles from where the killer has previously operated.Posting to Facebook, London-based South Norwood Animal Rescue and Liberty (SNARL) confirmed that having seen the body, they believed Betsy's death was the work of the Croydon Cat Killer.

Her body has been released to the Metropolitan Police for examination as part of Operation Takahe, they added.
The Croydon Cat Killer has been blamed for the deaths of more than 100 cats, almost all of whom have been found with their heads and tails missing over the past two years.Among them was British blue cat Leo, who was killed earlier this month, prompting a plea from Greater London Assembly members for information about the person behind the killings.Boudicca Rising, of SNARL, said the organisation believes there may be more historical cases across the country.
(edited 7 years ago)
For a moment there i thought this was important
what kind of sick c*nt would go out to kill cats
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Fantastic Fan

I truly feel sorry for you
Original post by ODES_PDES
I truly feel sorry for you

Come at me bro
Where something makes no sense, the French have an expression saying that something has "ni queue ni tete" meaning literally that something has no tail and no head.

Which is very fitting for this situation. :lol:
Reply 6
How do we know it's not a copycat killer?
Original post by moggis
How do we know it's not a copycat killer?

Beat me too it
Original post by Ravenous
http://www.itv.com/news/2016-06-25/warnings-as-so-called-croydon-cat-killer-strikes-in-birmingham/

Pet owners and cat lovers are being warned to stay on high alert after the so-called Croydon Cat Killer appeared to strike in another city.

A string of slaughters in the south London area have been linked to a single killer - and police believe the same sick thug may have targeted another beloved kitten as far away as Birmingham.The decapitated, tailless body of 11-month-old Betsy was found on the side of the road in the Erdington area on June 17, more than 100 miles from where the killer has previously operated.Posting to Facebook, London-based South Norwood Animal Rescue and Liberty (SNARL) confirmed that having seen the body, they believed Betsy's death was the work of the Croydon Cat Killer.

Her body has been released to the Metropolitan Police for examination as part of Operation Takahe, they added.
The Croydon Cat Killer has been blamed for the deaths of more than 100 cats, almost all of whom have been found with their heads and tails missing over the past two years.Among them was British blue cat Leo, who was killed earlier this month, prompting a plea from Greater London Assembly members for information about the person behind the killings.Boudicca Rising, of SNARL, said the organisation believes there may be more historical cases across the country.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was some Enviromaniac pi**ed about how much british wildlife cats kill
Reply 9
Yeah,I couldn't believe it when I saw 5 posts and no mention so I read the op carefully and no mention there either!
Original post by mercuryman
what kind of sick c*nt would go out to kill cats

This world is so messed up,nothing really suprises me anymore
Prison is not enough for this piece of ****.

We should force feed him/her cat food for 10years.

Any other ideas?
Original post by moggis
Yeah,I couldn't believe it when I saw 5 posts and no mention so I read the op carefully and no mention there either!

There are some weird people out there and I doubt anybody would hate cats that much to move all the way to Birmingham to start killing them all over again...
Reply 13
Original post by AngryRedhead
There are some weird people out there and I doubt anybody would hate cats that much to move all the way to Birmingham to start killing them all over again...

Oh so you think it really is a copycat?

Well let's hope it doesn't cat(ch) on.

(To be honest just moving to Birmingham would be weird in my book:frown:)
Reply 14
Original post by SuperHuman98
Prison is not enough for this piece of ****.

We should force feed him/her cat food for 10years.

Any other ideas?

I used to have a flat mate who regularly eat cat food so I'm not sure that's that much of a punishment.
Reply 15
Original post by Fantastic Fan

Lol, do you think that not caring makes you looks masculine and all that? Nope, you're still a little pussy. :h:
Original post by Ciel.
Lol, do you think that not caring makes you looks masculine and all that? Nope, you're still a little pussy. :h:

Because the context's cats?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest