The Student Room Group

Does my colleague like me or is he just a player?

He's kind of my supervisor at work and we have one 8 hour shift together every Saturday. Business is always slow this day so there's v. little work to do and we end up talking loads. I was instantly attracted to him when we first met.
On the first day of meeting he was asking loads of questions about myself, religion (as we're both religious), my life, hopes and dreams, my upbringing etc. It felt like he wanted to know everything about me. He told me it was really great to meet me and that he genuinely meant it. The next time he said "I'm going to be bored when you go" as I always finish my shift before him.
He'd be quite flirty as well, but a few weeks later I noticed him being like this to two former female colleagues when they came into work. (He arranged to meet up with them outside work and turned to me and said "Oh she used to fancy me":wink:. This girl was giggling like mad at the time.
As I'm leaving soon I was kinda hoping he'd want to keep in contact / ask me out as he'd seemed interested this whole time, but idk.
Could he like me or is he just a player?
Reply 1
I'm not sure why the emoticon is there - I didn't mean it to
Reply 2
No-one? :erm:
Reply 3
Bump
Hard to say. If you like him, ask him out and make clear that you'd like it to be exclusive.
Get to know him and find out.

It might sound blunt, but that's the only way. Vague signals about whether he might like you or not aren't enough for you to find out, never mind enough for a stranger on the 'Net to know.
I like you :colone:
Reply 7
Original post by Diego Costa
Get to know him and find out.

It might sound blunt, but that's the only way. Vague signals about whether he might like you or not aren't enough for you to find out, never mind enough for a stranger on the 'Net to know.

I guess you're right - I hate that this is so confusing lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending