The Student Room Group

Going to ask her out but I know she's not interested!

I need your opinion!

Should I ask out my crush of 8 months?

Okay so we do message each other and have flirted through messages but our conversations are weak and we really only talk like twice a week. She has messaged me saying "Do you miss me yet?" but in a jokey way (I think)... I've told her she is good looking and she sent me some flirty messages like a day after that but nothing since. I've been messaging her for about 6 months..... but like i said the conversation was always weak!

Alright should I just ask her out knowing she will say no (80% sure) or wait a week and she if she messages me first again???
better to ramp up your conversations if you want to increase your chances of a date with her, if the effort on her side isn't there then you asking her out is doomed to fail
Original post by Anonymous
I need your opinion!

Should I ask out my crush of 8 months?

Okay so we do message each other and have flirted through messages but our conversations are weak and we really only talk like twice a week. She has messaged me saying "Do you miss me yet?" but in a jokey way (I think)... I've told her she is good looking and she sent me some flirty messages like a day after that but nothing since. I've been messaging her for about 6 months..... but like i said the conversation was always weak!

Alright should I just ask her out knowing she will say no (80% sure) or wait a week and she if she messages me first again???

Basically, invite her out to eat or something. Just the 2 of you, if it goes well then you know what to do
^ yeah i agree, or if you cant go out for some reason then just start talking to her more often :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending