The Student Room Group

Brexit on Investment Banking Jobs

Scroll to see replies

Whilst there are jobs that will be transferred from London, the greater losses will be those which the banks choose to start elsewhere within the EU. There is no reason for the EU to give us access to the single market, unless we give them something in return.
Reply 41
Swiss is not in the eu. If uk can negotiate same agreements then why move at all. I think they will negotiate favourable terms, it just will take time and this prolongs the uncertainty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Awwww no, a poor inspirational future investment banker is at risk of not getting the job he so much deserves :frown: it's a shame leaving the EU has destroyed opportunities for people like you to do great things for our country and it's people
Reply 43
Don't try and make them sound like heros.
Reply 44
UKIP is led by a banker. No thanks.
Reply 45
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
youre an idiot

The person who spoke about the 40% tax forget to mention most their money is paid as untaxed or low taxed bonuses but made it sound like their tax contributions are huge.
Reply 46
Original post by Princepieman
Please don't be a tool. Just because you saw the big short doesn't mean you have some new found understanding of the fin services industry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just expressed my lack of enthusiasm for investment bankers, that's all
Original post by zayn008
Awwww no, a poor inspirational future investment banker is at risk of not getting the job he so much deserves :frown: it's a shame leaving the EU has destroyed opportunities for people like you to do great things for our country and it's people

it's hard work and people deserve what they earn. stop being salty
Original post by gr8wizard10
if you're happy about brexit then banking might not be for you

Why's that?
OMG share prices of banks are falling!?!? This was not worth taking our democracy back!
Please don't try to insult my intelligence when you go to Hull University m8.
Original post by anonwinner

Lol at the typical TSR Russell Group supremacy, mein fuhrer :fuhrer:
Original post by anonwinner

What's wrong will Hull?
Dont worry lads and lasses .. London will always need cleaners and at least we have a minimum wage!
"more empty rhetoric from people who don't understand how economics works."

I think you need to read about ad hominem yourself...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending