The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
brb only person to win Labour an election since 1974

brb he's a ****
gene pool was not kind to T blair's kids imo, was expecting at least one madras hotspice, male or female but noooope.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
brb he's a ****

So's Jose
Reply 6083
Episode's been getting mad reviews.
Gon be good.
Reckon The Mountain would take either of the smaller dragons in a one-on-one (no flamethrowing allowed)
Yeah surprised they managed to top last weeks episode. Honestly the best TV i've seen. Definitely better than most films too.
I like Olivia Wilde but she has terrible taste in men

Yeah but women generally have terrible taste in men.
Reply 6087
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Yeah but women generally have terrible taste in men.

Is that view the result of facing constant rejections?
^rekt

No GoT spoilers pls - not even gonna have time to watch it tonight too :frown:
Thoughts on Messi retiring like a little *****?
Reckon The Mountain would take either of the smaller dragons in a one-on-one (no flamethrowing allowed)

Are you high?
Even the smaller ones would just crush him/claw him to pieces.

He may be a mountain but he's only one man.
Original post by Louis.

:frown:
He'll return
Original post by Louis.

He's only 29 so I expected him not to retire until after the next World Cup.

He has been unlucky tbh, lost a lot of finals and it's a shame the greatest player in history didn't have much international success.

Don't give me all this "you have to prove yourself internationally" bs because we know that's rubbish. Ronaldo with this Portugal team never had a chance and with Argentina's defence, it was always gonna be tough for Messi.
Original post by Louis.

He'll come out of retirement before the next big tournament.

Tbh he unfairly gets a lot of abuse for such a quality player.

Wonder if Ronaldo will quit after the Euros knowing Messi would go HAM if he's rested for international breaks.
Original post by SA-1
Please see above @The Wavefunction (first pic), you were tagged before anyone else. It was this post that made me look into it further x

My humblest apologises, deep down I knew that I must've missed something and I did<3.

I watched house a while back, as a casual. Me and my nan would watch it after she picked me up from school. Ain't watched it in yonks, though. Can confirm chick is hot
Reply 6095
Original post by The Wavefunction
My humblest apologises, deep down I knew that I must've missed something and I did<3.

I watched house a while back, as a casual. Me and my nan would watch it after she picked me up from school. Ain't watched it in yonks, though. Can confirm chick is hot

Hehe no worries x

Gets more and more interesting the more you actually understand about the human body I think.. Midway through season 4 now
Original post by Lúcio
Are you high?
Even the smaller ones would just crush him/claw him to pieces.

He may be a mountain but he's only one man.

You're an idiot

Original post by Louis.

He knows what he's doing. He'll return when the calls for his return become widespread.
Original post by SA-1
Hehe no worries x

Gets more and more interesting the more you actually understand about the human body I think.. Midway through season 4 now

What's your knowledge like? I'm decent on major muscles and bones and ok on the heart and lungs but haven't got a clue with anything else
Reply 6098
Original post by The Wavefunction
What's your knowledge like? I'm decent on major muscles and bones and ok on the heart and lungs but haven't got a clue with anything else

I'm good with the brain, obviously..

Good with major organ systems too tbh

Okay with bones..

Also quite good with quite a few illnesses but that's because of my time at the hospital

Really considering just going for it now tbh
Original post by SA-1
I'm good with the brain, obviously..

Good with major organ systems too tbh

Okay with bones..

Also quite good with quite a few illnesses but that's because of my time at the hospital

Really considering just going for it now tbh

So basically you're amazing at everything and you have nurses all over you pal x

Latest