The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Psychology entry requirements

Hi,

I applied to UoH and visited their open day and thought it was a really nice uni. However, I didn't firm or issure them because of my parents. However I regret not insuring them because I'm afraid I will not get into my firm and I do not want to go to my insurance.

After not firming or insurring them, they emailed me to keep them in mind after results day for clearing (I'm sure everyone that applied received this email). I wanted to ask whether UoH would accept me with the grades ABE or even BCE on clearing. Or they will accept me with a total of 250/270 UCAS points on results day.

I feel as if I will get an E in one of my a2 levels or a U, which means I'll have to use the points from my AS grade (d).

If anyone knows could you please let me know thank you :smile:
I think it's very possible you will get accepted for clearing. Try as soon as results day comes as lines will be very busy. Good luck.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by iLastKinq
I think it's very possible you will get accepted for clearing. Try as soon as results day comes as lines will be very busy. Good luck.

thank you so much!
Original post by 06052008
Hi,

I applied to UoH and visited their open day and thought it was a really nice uni. However, I didn't firm or issure them because of my parents. However I regret not insuring them because I'm afraid I will not get into my firm and I do not want to go to my insurance.

After not firming or insurring them, they emailed me to keep them in mind after results day for clearing (I'm sure everyone that applied received this email). I wanted to ask whether UoH would accept me with the grades ABE or even BCE on clearing. Or they will accept me with a total of 250/270 UCAS points on results day.

I feel as if I will get an E in one of my a2 levels or a U, which means I'll have to use the points from my AS grade (d).

If anyone knows could you please let me know thank you :smile:

Hi,

We are not able to confirm whether or not we will be able to accept specific Tariffs at this point. However, if you are hoping to apply through Clearing, then you can register for Clearing Updates on our website, which will have the most up to date course vacancies.

If you have any questions about Psychology, we would be happy to answer them for you. Good luck on Results Day and hopefully we will see you in September.

Best Wishes,
Brad and Heather :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending