The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hydeman
Sorry, it was (a failure of) an innuendo. :tongue: I was basically implying that since you said you need a baby, you would be taking applications for people with whom to have one.

Please don't kill me. :hide:

:zomg:wheeeeeee
I recommend you suicide before i come and kill you :whip:
Jokiiing :jumphug:
Terribly bored, I don't have an interesting life.
Original post by Rhythmical
Terribly bored, I don't have an interesting life.

App store S, find something interesting :lol:

A book that you want to read (for fun, not for analysing until you fall asleep) or maybe apply for a local part time job?
Original post by SeanFM
App store S, find something interesting :lol:

A book that you want to read (for fun, not for analysing until you fall asleep) or maybe apply for a local part time job?

I did find a game for Biomed which was really interesting and a coincidence and I can't be bothered to read, it's too early in the day. The amount of jobs I've applied for is crazy, I may volunteer somewhere, I've been informed of a Science summer scheme next year to fully transition in a STEM student lol. :tongue: how is life Sean? I've noticed you've called me "S" on several occasions, it sounds so mysterious.
I did find a game for Biomed which was really interesting and a coincidence and I can't be bothered to read, it's too early in the day. The amount of jobs I've applied for is crazy, I may volunteer somewhere, I've been informed of a Science summer scheme next year to fully transition in a STEM student lol. :tongue: how is life Sean? I've noticed you've called me "S" on several occasions, it sounds so mysterious.

A game for biomed :lol: I like it. Have you ever heard of QuizUp? There are so many topics to test yourself on :lol: like TV shows, subjects etc.

:hmmmm2: I see.. hopefully they get back to you. And good luck with that scheme :lol: next year though :hide:

Wondering where the days go :lol: and how little I am achieving sometimes. But oh well :tongue: it is summer. Yes, it sounds cool, doesn't it? :tongue: (your actual name is cool too, but I do it with a lot of people's names :lol:)
Original post by SeanFM
A game for biomed :lol: I like it. Have you ever heard of QuizUp? There are so many topics to test yourself on :lol: like TV shows, subjects etc.

:hmmmm2: I see.. hopefully they get back to you. And good luck with that scheme :lol: next year though :hide:

Wondering where the days go :lol: and how little I am achieving sometimes. But oh well :tongue: it is summer. Yes, it sounds cool, doesn't it? :tongue: (your actual name is cool too, but I do it with a lot of people's names :lol:)

The aim of the game is to try and kill someone... I think i've heard of that game, reminds me of Kahootz or whatever it is when I've played it in school.

Thank you! If I don't get to do it then it's not the end of the world...

Same here, I feel like I'm so old sometimes as I voted last week and it is a massive responsibility. If I do it to your name too, it becomes "S" as well. My name sucks anyways so it sounds better this way. :tongue:
The aim of the game is to try and kill someone... I think i've heard of that game, reminds me of Kahootz or whatever it is when I've played it in school.

Thank you! If I don't get to do it then it's not the end of the world...

Same here, I feel like I'm so old sometimes as I voted last week and it is a massive responsibility. If I do it to your name too, it becomes "S" as well. My name sucks anyways so it sounds better this way. :tongue:

Ohh.. great fun :K: sounds like the opposite of Operation :lol:

True, there is always a way forward of not everything works out :yep:

So old? :lol: I get you. You're still young though :lol: and yes.. wait till you learn how to drive :lol: (if you want to, of course).

:hand: :noway: :hand: your name most certainly does not suck. :noway:
Original post by SeanFM
Ohh.. great fun :K: sounds like the opposite of Operation :lol:

True, there is always a way forward of not everything works out :yep:

So old? :lol: I get you. You're still young though :lol: and yes.. wait till you learn how to drive :lol: (if you want to, of course).

:hand: :noway: :hand: your name most certainly does not suck. :noway:

Lmao oh yes it is, this game does sound cruel though :lol:

Being 18 means I'm now getting old and cannot act like a child :frown: I want to learn how to drive but I would be awful :cry:

Yes it does suck, begins with the first letter as well. :tongue:
Lmao oh yes it is, this game does sound cruel though :lol:

Being 18 means I'm now getting old and cannot act like a child :frown: I want to learn how to drive but I would be awful :cry:

Yes it does suck, begins with the first letter as well. :tongue:

:getmecoat: :hide: you must love horror films as well :lol:

:hand: 18 is not old :noway: you don't have to be sensible when you're an adult either.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/stop-staring-at-me-it-s-really-disturbing-sir-philip-green-tells-mp-a3272391.html

How do you know you woulld be awful? :lol:

:hand: I think it is rather nice :u:
Original post by SeanFM

:hand: 18 is not old :noway: you don't have to be sensible when you're an adult either.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/stop-staring-at-me-it-s-really-disturbing-sir-philip-green-tells-mp-a3272391.html

I'm more of a comedy/rom com type of girl which is shocking :shock:

18 is old, I'm no longer a child :frown: true, I see many silly adults and immaturely behaving ones, especially on here :wink:

Oh I heard about that :rofl: I have no sense of direction :lol:
I'm more of a comedy/rom com type of girl which is shocking :shock:

18 is old, I'm no longer a child :frown: true, I see many silly adults and immaturely behaving ones, especially on here :wink:

Oh I heard about that :rofl: I have no sense of direction :lol:

:five: me too, funnily enough. Not all rom coms are great but some aren't too bad: shh: :dice: :iiam: and can never get enough comedy :lol:

You are still a teenager :lol: that counts for something. Mhm :wink: :wink: ain't that the truth :lol:

;rofl: as far as I can tell, for a large part of it you don't really need a sense of direction and you know.. you improve with practice :lol: (you just go in circles until you get the hang of everything anyway).
Original post by SeanFM

when i will be 18, i will cry soo much:bawling: i would be soo scared of my future, going to uni getting a job and all that stuff. i dont even know what i wanna be,:argh: the adult world seems so scary and cruel to me, i wish i could be newborn again :angel:
Original post by mediaya
when i will be 18, i will cry soo much:bawling: i would be soo scared of my future, going to uni getting a job and all that stuff. i dont even know what i wanna be,:argh: the adult world seems so scary and cruel to me, i wish i could be newborn again :angel:

:lol: I get what you mean, I would love to be a little'un again and go down slides and get dizzy on roundabouts and all of that :lol:

It's not all doom and gloom though at uni, with work etc. You get more freedom to do what you want, with your own source of income :tongue: you can go travelling, have your own place, get pets, ya know :tongue: and if you can find a job that you really like, it's not all that bad :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
:lol: I get what you mean, I would love to be a little'un again and go down slides and get dizzy on roundabouts and all of that :lol:

It's not all doom and gloom though at uni, with work etc. You get more freedom to do what you want, with your own source of income :tongue: you can go travelling, have your own place, get pets, ya know :tongue: and if you can find a job that you really like, it's not all that bad :tongue:

thanks, how do you know tho? have u experienced that or something?
at how old should u know which job u wanna do?
mediaya
x

It won't let me quote anyone and deleted my previous reply so..

In truth, no, I've been bits of it :tongue: and hope that the rest is true - I am only 19 myself, but I'm starting a year long placement as part of my mathsdegree (which I don't enjoy 100%, but some bits of it are alright) and I've visited a few times, the work they do (and what I'll be helping with) seems very interesting, the people are nice and cracked a few jokes and seemed to have good chemistry together, and I finally get my own source of income :tongue: though I'll most likely just save it anyway) and have been travelling to a few different countries in recent years, sometimes to see some football, and I really enjoy those trips :tongue:

There's no set age - the sooner the better (kind of) but it's okay to take gap years, get some experience etc while you figure out what you want to do - just as long as you aren't hanging around for years without really progressing. You can do that before you're 18 too, and just do research as well and figure out what it is that you want.
Original post by SeanFM
It won't let me quote anyone and deleted my previous reply so..

In truth, no, I've been bits of it :tongue: and hope that the rest is true - I am only 19 myself, but I'm starting a year long placement as part of my mathsdegree (which I don't enjoy 100%, but some bits of it are alright) and I've visited a few times, the work they do (and what I'll be helping with) seems very interesting, the people are nice and cracked a few jokes and seemed to have good chemistry together, and I finally get my own source of income :tongue: though I'll most likely just save it anyway) and have been travelling to a few different countries in recent years, sometimes to see some football, and I really enjoy those trips :tongue:

There's no set age - the sooner the better (kind of) but it's okay to take gap years, get some experience etc while you figure out what you want to do - just as long as you aren't hanging around for years without really progressing. You can do that before you're 18 too, and just do research as well and figure out what it is that you want.

Thanks
What do you want to be??
The inspiration has hit for art :smile: love this moment, there is no feeling like it and i am never so happy as when i am doing art. i can only imagine that this is what one of them high things is like because i cant wait to put my ideas on paper :smile:
I'm actually in quite a good mood today!
Original post by ZuluK
Did you just one up my emoji with a jump hug? :colonhash:

Pshh, I only wish I could one up you. :moon:

Latest