The Student Room Group

Girls and guys, give me some reasons....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zill1
Don't want to do that. want to have a certain amount of anonymity.

Well we can't give a valid observation then without seeing you
Reply 21
Original post by nadzworldz
Maybe haha not sure :biggrin:. How do you know girls feel attracted to you (if you don't mind me asking)? :smile:

In general, they smile when they see me, act happier, more excited etc as initial reactions.

When I am working out and really fit, girls will try to stand really close to me for example when I am in a restaurant or cafe the waitress will stand really close to me when asking me a question.

You have a pretty profile picture. Do you get many guys interested in you?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by zill1
In general, they smile when they see me, act happier, more excited etc as initial reactions.

When I am working out and really fit, girls will try to stand really close to me for example when I am in a restaurant or cafe the waitress will stand really close to me when asking me a question.

Ah okay then, maybe they like to smile or appear to be happy :smile: or like you in a friendly way.

Ah okay maybe and maybe you smell nice haha or maybe you're really lovely
Original post by zill1

Ah okay then, maybe they like to smile or appear to be happy :smile: or like you in a friendly way.

Ah okay maybe and maybe you smell nice haha or maybe you're really lovely :p: :biggrin:.

Aww thank you very much and not really haha :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by fr0sr_
Well we can't give a valid observation then without seeing you

What I described in the OP is pretty accurate. My face alone is not a George Clooney or Brad Pitt. Maybe I am well proportioned and in balance. I usually never get sick so girls may sense I have good genes!?
lets see a picture then sexy
Original post by zill1
What I described in the OP is pretty accurate. My face alone is not a George Clooney or Brad Pitt. Maybe I am well proportioned and in balance. I usually never get sick so girls may sense I have good genes!?

A lot of people are deluded about their own looks, so others input (esp. randomers) would be far more valuable.
Reply 27

Ah okay maybe and maybe you smell nice haha or maybe you're really lovely :p:D.

My body odour is very mild and I certainly don't use any other deodorants or anything like that. But can girls sense loveliness without knowing me nor having talked to me?
Reply 28

They tell me girls (even average looking ones) get a lot of interest from guys. However, most guys don't get a lot of interest from girls.
Original post by zill1
My body odour is very mild and I certainly don't use any other deodorants or anything like that. But can girls sense loveliness without knowing me nor having talked to me?
Ah okay then and good for you, you can't always be sure what a girl thinks though, but it's lovely to hear you feel that way :smile:
Reply 30
Ah okay then and good for you, you can't always be sure what a girl thinks though, but it's lovely to hear you feel that way :smile:

Thing is why would a stranger girl act really friendly to a stranger guy if they weren't attracted to that guy?
Original post by zill1
I may not be model handsome but definitely above average. I am fit and healthy looking. Good at sports as well but not elite level by any means. I am not overly tall at about average height.

However, I can very easily attract girls before even chatting up with them. So I find girls attracted to me before talking to them. I am so confident that if I want to, can get any girl to be my girlfriend.

Girls, please give me some insights. I seem to have a strange power.

Hahaha! This is the most bizarre/funny thing I've read in a while! Thanks!
Original post by zill1
Thing is why would a stranger girl act really friendly to a stranger guy if they weren't attracted to that guy?
Because it is seen as being polite in my opinion and doesn't mean you have to be friendly towards someone if you're only attracted to them :biggrin: Maybe she did like you and found you attractive :biggrin:.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hahaha classic funny TSR. Actually happy to see this after all the crying or boasting on brexit.
brb getting a vomit bucket

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending