The Student Room Group

ICT GENERAL BTEC LEVEL 3 Unit 21 DATA ANALYSIS & DESIGN

I NEED HELP on LO3 & LO4 P4, P5 & P6.
DUE: MONDAY 26/06/2016.
Original post by M771
I NEED HELP on LO3 & LO4 P4, P5 & P6.
DUE: MONDAY 26/06/2016.

please provide a link for us to help you :yep: i have no idea what you are asking :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by fatima1998
please provide a link for us to help you :yep: i have no idea what you are asking :redface:

Here are the assignment briefs.
Original post by M771
Here are the assignment briefs.

can you like explain it to me because those documents make no sense to me, cant find it :dontknow:
Reply 4
can you like explain it to me because those documents make no sense to me, cant find it :dontknow:

:cry:i don't understand either, thats why i was stuck.

Would this attachment help you to understand, in order to help me?
I've included the checklist all tasks must relate to the scenario on 'unit 21 data analysis design' attachment below.
Original post by M771

I've included the checklist all tasks must relate to the scenario on 'unit 21 data analysis design' attachment below.

but i dont know which bit you are talking about? there is loads on that document! it would be better if you hightlight that part you need help on and i might be able to help you :h: (i have done AS ICT, doing A2 now :mmm:)
Reply 6
but i dont know which bit you are talking about? there is loads on that document! it would be better if you hightlight that part you need help on and i might be able to help you :h: (i have done AS ICT, doing A2 now :mmm:)

Done
Original post by M771
Done

am i missing any documents you have created?
e.g.
Produce a logical data model for a given requirements? where are the requirements?
Reply 8
am i missing any documents you have created?
e.g.
Produce a logical data model for a given requirements? where are the requirements?

Its all a mess really. However i do have these (attachments) i am not sure whether or not they are correct
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
And there is an access file which may be incorrect.
Which for some reason i cannot upload
(edited 7 years ago)
is there any chance you could help me with the test plan p6 i have no idea how to do it and my teacher is nowhere to be found and its due 10/03/17
(edited 7 years ago)
can you message me these links i caant open them,
Original post by M771

please message me it
Original post by jaymcc2904
please message me it

Considering this thread was posted little under 2 years ago, I'm sure the guy either worked it out or gave up..!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending