The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EricPiphany
Annihilated FP3 and S2 today. Only one exam left which is Physics tomorrow, which is going to annihilate me.

This is how I feel

Posted from TSR Mobile
Annihilated FP3 and S2 today. Only one exam left which is Physics tomorrow, which is going to annihilate me.

I've also got Physics tomorrow. Good luck m8! I hope we get those A*s. :biggrin:
Original post by C0balt
Well I ****ed up one force diagram and avalanche occurred from there (got a 7 marker wrong). Hopefully some ECF because I did the right method... FML

Damn. Was your offer based on A* or an A in FM?
Original post by Insight314
Damn. Was your offer based on A* or an A in FM?

A* in FM lol. A little unlucky. Hopefully A* in other 3 subjects and A* in FM heavily depends on the gb for fp4 fp2 and m2
I've also got Physics tomorrow. Good luck m8! I hope we get those A*s. :biggrin:

I don't need an A*. I hardly trying m8, I had so many exams over the past week I've become completely immune to any motivation exams are supposed to give.
I don't need an A*. I hardly trying m8, I had so many exams over the past week I've become completely immune to any motivation exams are supposed to give.

Tell me about it.
Tell me about it.

I do know that you've got more than me :tongue:
I do know that you've got more than me :tongue:

No, I meant to say that I am also losing the stress and worrying that I should be experiencing for exams, haha. Especially after STEP, I am now so relaxed for my offer and yet I've only done a few papers for tomorrow's exam. :biggrin:
No, I meant to say that I am also losing the stress and worrying that I should be experiencing for exams, haha. Especially after STEP, I am now so relaxed for my offer and yet I've only done a few papers for tomorrow's exam. :biggrin:

I might do one paper. They're 2 hours long lol
I might do one paper. They're 2 hours long lol

I know right, I only managed to do one during the weekend lol, but I was busy looking into part IA and doing FP3 past papers so..
I know right, I only managed to do one during the weekend lol, but I was busy looking into part IA and doing FP3 past papers so..

Ye, I printed off some group theory notes today, hopefully I'll have a look through them starting from the end of this week.
1 exam left then freedom! Still so long till results day, this summer is going to be so tense...
Ye, I printed off some group theory notes today, hopefully I'll have a look through them starting from the end of this week.

Great! So you are starting with group theory? I am not yet sure which one I am gonna begin with, but I am gonna see tomorrow after my last exam. :smile: I am thinking of either V&M, Group theory, Analysis or D&R (not sure how much it requires VC, but example sheets look like they need VC).
Great! So you are starting with group theory? I am not yet sure which one I am gonna begin with, but I am gonna see tomorrow after my last exam. :smile: I am thinking of either V&M, Group theory, Analysis or D&R (not sure how much it requires VC, but example sheets look like they need VC).

I may only do group theory :smile: I chose group theory because it seems different to the stuff covered at A Levels, and I thought that might make it less stressful and more enjoyable. I don't wanna work too hard over the summer lol

I'm definitely the opposite to you haha I don't think I have done well enough overall in FM to get an A*, even with todays exams... Do you do Edexcel Physics?
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
I'm definitely the opposite to you haha I don't think I have done well enough overall in FM to get an A*, even with todays exams... Do you do Edexcel Physics?

I think it's OCR.

Lol, I'm actually pretty worried about even managing an A in Physics

Lol, looking at IA before you finish your exams... you are too enthusiastic :biggrin:
Original post by Mathemagicien
Lol, I'm actually pretty worried about even managing an A in Physics

Lol, looking at IA before you finish your exams... you are too enthusiastic :biggrin:

Do you have Physics tomorrow? Good luck if you do!

Btw, that guy on the Oxford thread is actually making me angry. Don't you get irritated at least a bit by him? Or do you think I have too much #CambridgePride? :biggrin:
Btw, that guy on the Oxford thread is actually making me angry. Don't you get irritated at least a bit by him? Or do you think I have too much #CambridgePride? :biggrin:

Sorry to be boring but you probably do need to tone it done a bit over there :smile:
Original post by jneill
Sorry to be boring but you probably do need to tone it done a bit over there :smile:

It's all right, shamika told us off yesterday and I was gonna leave the thread but then he posted more rubbish about Mathmos and I got angry.

Sorry about that, I am not going to that vile place anymore. :frown: