The Student Room Group

Can I come out of brexit?

Original post by ckfeister

By the looks of these posts...no. You'll just have to cope with the outcome like the rest of the country.
Reply 2
Original post by Boreism
By the looks of these posts...no. You'll just have to cope with the outcome like the rest of the country.

I voted out, I meant the madness on internet and real life.
I voted out, I meant the madness on internet and real life.

Oh I see what you mean. When something happens to the country in the world of politics, the whole country thinks they are political experts.
Reply 4
Original post by Boreism
Oh I see what you mean. When something happens to the country in the world of politics, the whole country thinks they are political experts.

:lol:
:lol:

And suddenly the whole world (or of the UK in this specific situation) ends right now after the financial collapse of the £.
Reply 6
Original post by Boreism
And suddenly the whole world (or of the UK in this specific situation) ends right now after the financial collapse of the £.

It will fix itself.
It will fix itself.

Exactly. It is too early to say and predict the worst. I say there will be interesting times ahead for the UK.
Reply 8
Original post by Boreism
Exactly. It is too early to say and predict the worst. I say there will be interesting times ahead for the UK.

I'm staying in UK, UK has a bright future which will be more for the people, lower GPD but higher wages I predict.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending