The Student Room Group

What age do you want to be married by?

Scroll to see replies

I literally don't care when I get married. As long as I'm over 25. Then again, I couldn't possibly imagine myself as a married man. Besides, there's just SO many people out there...
When the first decent female robot is released. :teehee:
Original post by marco14196
Marriage? You're kidding right. Its meaningless and most end in divorce, with the men losing greatly from a fiscal and paternal stance. No thanks.

This^
I've never understood why people do it. I'm assuming due to tradition/social pressures. To me, it's just an unnecessary day of great expense.
Never. marriage is a trap. you just end up hating each other and fighting with each other but you cant divorce each other bc you would lose your house :ahee:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
sloot

:lol: I need to be financially stable first!

And by financially stable, I mean rich enough for 12 months maternity leave funded by myself, and not my employer.
Original post by Alexion
Sure :five:

If one of us is on our deathbeds, give the other a call and we shall not die alone :tongue:

Awesome. :bigsmile:

Are you planning on dying early and leaving me a fortune by any chance?
By 28-29.

According to the family astrologer however, it'll be 23 for me. Which I think is total BS considering even though I am a romantic I would put my career first.
Original post by Charlotte49
Awesome. :bigsmile:

Are you planning on dying early and leaving me a fortune by any chance?

I wasn't, but I'll certainly consider it :yep:
Original post by raman_17
yup thats what i meant :biggrin: how married life one day after getting married?? :biggrin:

It's nice... i get a lot of time to spend on her
especially since we have no kids...
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
According to the family astrologer however...

:K:
Original post by Alexion
:K:

Yes my family believe in that BS. I, however, am "too Westernised" because I don't believe in it.
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
It's nice... i get a lot of time to spend on her
especially since we have no kids...

teekya so when are kids on the cards
Original post by Alexion
I wasn't, but I'll certainly consider it :yep:

Excellent news. Obviously I'll spend some of it on your funeral, I'm not that heartless.
yup thats what i meant :biggrin: how married life one day after getting married?? :biggrin:

What age then?
Original post by AppleB
What age then?

depends wbu?
depends wbu?

When I'm 101
:u:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Yes my family believe in that BS. I, however, am "too Westernised" because I don't believe in it.

How dare you integrate with western society smh :nah:

I think trusting the stars to tell us what to do is an excellent idea.

Original post by Charlotte49
Excellent news. Obviously I'll spend some of it on your funeral, I'm not that heartless.

much appreciated :hugs:
Original post by AppleB
When I'm 101
:u:

ohhhhhhh so next year then!!!! :biggrin: rofl
I honestly don't care. I am not one of those girls that base my self worth on stuff like marriage, relationships and having kids etc...
In a matter of fact, now that I am older, I am realising what truly would make me happy in life. That includes travelling, helping out the less fortunate, working on my career, finding my dreams and aspirations.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending