The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LeyK
Something new :beard:
Might as well start watching YouTube :awesome:

I can't go out in this cold... and it rains a lot as well :colonhash:

What would you do right now then??

Love that first emoji. I am watching the Vampire Diaries and normally I knit when I watch TV but today I seem to have left my knitting downstairs and I cba to go look for it. It's sunny where I am,which part of the country are you in? I'm in London.
Reply 301
Original post by niv1234
Love that first emoji. I am watching the Vampire Diaries and normally I knit when I watch TV but today I seem to have left my knitting downstairs and I cba to go look for it. It's sunny where I am,which part of the country are you in? I'm in London.

Woah... knit 'n' watcher here :zomg:
Go find it... :colonhash: Do it for the Edward of the Vampire Diaries :lol:

I wish I was back in London... I think :dontknow:
Im in South Africa atm :biggrin: And it rains in winter :cry2: why is that a thing :bawling:
Original post by LeyK
Woah... knit 'n' watcher here :zomg:
Go find it... :colonhash: Do it for the Edward of the Vampire Diaries :lol:

I wish I was back in London... I think :dontknow:
Im in South Africa atm :biggrin: And it rains in winter :cry2: why is that a thing :bawling:

Thanks for the motivation

Oh how come its raining I've never been there but I thought the weather in South Africa was great?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:france: :france:

:france:
Thought id join in haha!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Thought id join in haha!

Yahaaa me tooo (twice)
:france::france::france::france:vive la France
Reply 305
Original post by niv1234
Thanks for the motivation

Oh how come its raining I've never been there but I thought the weather in South Africa was great?

You're Welcome... :tongue:

Yeah... Its great... bar that one stupid city that defies logic... Cape Town :redface:
Why it even rains beats my understanding :colonhash::angry: But it seems like it's warmer when it rains... but the downside is the next day becomes unbearably cold :hide:
Original post by LeyK
You're Welcome... :tongue:

Yeah... Its great... bar that one stupid city that defies logic... Cape Town :redface:
Why it even rains beats my understanding :colonhash::angry: But it seems like it's warmer when it rains... but the downside is the next day becomes unbearably cold :hide:

Is it humid? I hate it when the air is sticky its so uncomfortable. That is some truly wacky weather. Are there mosquitoes there? I hate mosquitoes?

Have a nice holiday :biggrin:
Thought id join in haha!

Yaaaaaay :woo:
Vive la France :ahee:
Original post by mediaya
Yahaaa me tooo (twice)

Vive La France :france: :france:
Original post by mediaya
chocolat chaud vs epinard pouriiiii :five::france:and the winner is........

Spoiler

Thought id join in haha!

Original post by mediaya
Yahaaa me tooo (twice)

youpiiiii that's 5.....
:france::france::france:
edit: looks like there is another one:
Vive La France :france: :france:

and that 7!!!!!!

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

WoopWoop!! :woo:

Vive la France

Reply 311
Original post by niv1234
Is it humid? I hate it when the air is sticky its so uncomfortable. That is some truly wacky weather. Are there mosquitoes there? I hate mosquitoes?

Have a nice holiday :biggrin:

Yeah... it can get seriously humanoid out here :frown: :tongue:
But not where I am at the moment :woohoo:... just this rain stuff :frown:

And yes mozzies are here :colonhash: also idiots... but also not where I am at the moment :yay:

Im actually studying here for a while... (more like a year... which is pretty much over :,( ).. Altho I am going on holiday at the end of the week :rave:
Original post by mediaya
youpiiiii that's 5.....
:france::france::france:
edit: looks like there is another one:

and that 7!!!!!!

Spoiler

WoopWoop!! :woo:

Vive la France

Let's celebrate La France :france: :france:

Btw mediaya, where from France are you originally from (: ?
Original post by LeyK
Yeah... it can get seriously humanoid out here :frown: :tongue:
But not where I am at the moment :woohoo:... just this rain stuff :frown:

And yes mozzies are here :colonhash: also idiots... but also not where I am at the moment :yay:

Im actually studying here for a while... (more like a year... which is pretty much over :,( ).. Altho I am going on holiday at the end of the week :rave:

Humanoid?:colondollar: Thats good. Thats also good.

Wow that is a long time, what are you studying, if you don't mind me asking?

Thats nice, have a nice holiday :biggrin:

Seeing as this is a thread purpose-built for randomness, have some pink dancing elephants, my personal favourite TSR emoji:-

:elefant::elefant::elefant:

I am from Bondy, Paris

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 315
:france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france:

Yeah... Just because I feel like it... And @FrenchUnicorn..

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
Won't argue... :tongue:Freezer is well aware that Freezie (it pains me each time I type that name out :tongue:) is too "unique". So much so that it crosses the boundaries of uniqueness and falls into weirdness. * Side-note:Freezers are loved by everyone. If you think about it, they are veryyy cool (literally) :wink:*Please note that there is nothing wrong with weirdness. I think there are various types. In a broad sense, there is good and bad. For the purposes of these posts, I refer to the bad weird.Oh that's a shame. That sounds like a great placement! :rofl: well, I guess it is an important part of it. I did a bit of gardening, reading and listening to music :h:Btw, which do you think sounds better: Freezer or Freezie? :smile:Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry again Matty :console: <---(Yeah... Guess who else got a new nickname :biggrin: )

I was pretty much gonna say you are just jelly that you don't have one... Now look you got one :congrats:

@FireFreezer77
#TeamFreezer or #TeamFreezie :starwars:

And Freezie Is not weird at all... All the cool kids would love to be called Freezie anyday... :lurk:

Original post by niv1234
Humanoid?:colondollar: Thats good. Thats also good.

Wow that is a long time, what are you studying, if you don't mind me asking?

Thats nice, have a nice holiday :biggrin:

Seeing as this is a thread purpose-built for randomness, have some pink dancing elephants, my personal favourite TSR emoji:-

:elefant::elefant::elefant:

As I've been told... I've been using The English instead of normal regular English... Just bear with it it... :rofl:

I'm studying Game Design :woo: Yeah :getmecoat: (it is cool tho so nothing to get embarrassed about :biggrin: )

OMG :rofl: first thing that came to mind when I saw your username was Nivea... I feel like it should be your nickname...:h:
3 nicknames in one day... That should be a record :king1:

Anyways were the bunny at
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
Original post by LeyK
:france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france:

Spoiler

Sorry again Matty :console: <---(Yeah... Guess who else got a new nickname :biggrin: )

I was pretty much gonna say you are just jelly that you don't have one... Now look you got one :congrats:

@FireFreezer77

And Freezie Is not weird at all... All the cool kids would love to be called Freezie anyday... :lurk:

As I've been told... I've been using The English instead of normal regular English... Just bear with it it... :rofl:

I'm studying Game Design :woo: Yeah :getmecoat: (it is cool tho so nothing to get embarrassed about :biggrin: )

OMG :rofl: first thing that came to mind when I saw your username was Nivea... I feel like it should be your nickname...:h:

:france: woop, woop! :woo:

Haha, yeah and you've called me Mat before...

Actually I have loads of nicknames but just none that are used in this thread, so that's just one to add to the many previous ones :tongue:

Hey! You have to at least make Freezer and Freezie look about the same! No fair :colonhash:

Can I also say that someone also said that Freezer sounds better so.. :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LeyK

Spoiler

@FireFreezer77

Oh ok, I thought it was some weird typo. I have no clue what the English is.

You should never be embarrassed about your passions. That seems interesting but also like something I'd never be able to do.

Niv is just the first three letters of my name. I know- not really a creative username but in my defence when I made my account I didn't know I'd become a TSR addict or that I would use it nearly as much as I do. People normally call me niv, nivs or nivi because they can't pronounce my name. But this old lady who used to be my neighbour used to call me Nivea, she was the sweetest.

Spoiler

Thanks for the bunnies.

WooWoo!!!
CELEBRATION!!!
Hmm lets end this argument.
I like both names but i think Freezer takes it!

Matrix takes victory :biggrin:

Quick Reply