The Student Room Group

Iceland won, how disappointing.

Scroll to see replies

Most England players are *****y Tottenham players, what do we expect.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by 0to100

It's not about the game I'm not crying about the loss
I'm asking him why he's not being a patriot, stop tryna wind me up mate. And I'm not even sure you have mates yea.

Iceland were the underdogs. People like underdogs.
You sound like some kind of McCarthyist shithead for being maddened by people not blindly supporting
everything their country does (even worse that it's just a football team you're crying over and nothing actually political)
Grow up.
Well done Iceland! :biggrin:

Hodgson has resigned so there's some good news for England fans.
Reply 43
@0to100
Take your political bull**** elsewhere.
You clearly know **** all about football.
Original post by RobML
You sound like some kind of McCarthyist shithead for being maddened by people not blindly supporting
everything their country does (even worse that it's just a football team you're crying over and nothing actually political)
Grow up.

How were they underdogs? And it's a football game you're coming in here tagging me about. Calling me a shithead? Now log off and say that to someone's face. I literally am being upset about the politics, Alexion is obnoxiously for remainers and so he's foolishly celebrating his own country's failure like it's karma for leaving. That is politics. Alexion must be the kid of a foreigner. How about you stop being a white knight for another man?
Original post by 0to100
How were they underdogs? And it's a football game you're coming in here tagging me about. Calling me a shithead? Now log off and say that to someone's face. I literally am being upset about the politics, Alexion is obnoxiously for remainers and so he's foolishly celebrating his own country's failure like it's karma for leaving. That is politics. Alexion must be the kid of a foreigner. How about you stop being a white knight for another man?

This is just a thread about a football match, not the EU referendum. Calm down. :erm:
Original post by Rk2k14
@0to100
Take your political bull**** elsewhere.
You clearly know **** all about football.

See? It is about politics @RobML lool
and is it RK? You don't even know me, we've never even discussed football because I don't remember your response when I got on ASAPRocky claiming how bad english football is. What exactly is wrong with it aside from not being perfect like anything else?
Reply 47
Original post by 0to100

Country's failure? It's a game of football, not a world war. And if calling out your terrible opinions is white-knighting then I'm all for it.
Reply 48
Original post by 0to100
and is it RK? You don't even know me, we've never even discussed football because I don't remember your response when I got on ASAPRocky claiming how bad english football is. What exactly is wrong with it aside from not being perfect like anything else?

No, it's you who is making it about politics.
Original post by Lord Samosa
This is just a thread about a football match, not the EU referendum. Calm down. :erm:

I am calm but don't tell me to calm down when people are here celebrating saying haha because of brexit. And you know full well that's what they're doing. Surprise I've got remainers quoting me for calling one of their internet lovers out.
Original post by RobML
Country's failure? It's a game of football, not a world war. And if calling out your terrible opinions is white-knighting then I'm all for it.

I never even expressed an opinion. It's fact alexion was being a traitor.

Original post by RobML
Grow up.

Original post by RobML
No, it's you who is making it about politics.

You jut said I wasn't even talking about politics...now I'm making it about politics You remainers just wanna bicker.
Iceland activated article 50.
Reply 52
Original post by 0to100

I've seen enough of your comments to see you lack knowledge of the sport. Trying to blame the influx foreign players for the poor quality in the England team:biggrin:.

Iceland did something remarkable today when everything was stacked against them. Take off them England tinted glasses and give credit where its due.

Btw I responded to that your nonsense about England being **** and lo and behold today showed the truth.
Reply 53
Absolute ****. So humiliating.
Reply 54
I am happy a 100% european white team with a population of only 300,000 and descendant of vikings defeated a mutli-kulti ******-white mix with a population of 50 million.

This only prooves the how much the left destroyed sports since they convinced the populus that every black sportsman must by default be better than the white person.

Also, **** England. You are digusting.

[video="youtube;3WwAg0912hA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WwAg0912hA[/video]
Reply 55
Original post by 0to100

You jut said I wasn't even talking about politics...now I'm making it about politics You remainers just wanna bicker.

Traitor? You're delusional mate.
No, I'm saying the event we're discussing isn't inherently political. It's just you're clumsily trying to make it that way
Reply 56
Iceland ass ****ed england.
Reply 57
Original post by 0to100

omfggg you're making me laugh
Original post by Rk2k14
I've seen enough of your comments to see you lack knowledge of the sport. Trying to blame the influx foreign players for the poor quality in the England team:biggrin:.

Iceland did something remarkable today when everything was stacked against them. Take off them England tinted glasses and give credit where its due.

Btw I responded to that your nonsense about England being **** and lo and behold today showed the truth.

Give credit? So they scored twice??....That's pretty standard. You're tryna rub salt on the wound.

And yes that IS true even brit managers and analysts have noticed it. I'm sure the players as well, you see the tension all the time between english footballers and foreigner players. Don't act like it's a lie. It's true, with more foreign players dominating the epl and they do and ASAP rocky said EPL would be **** without these foreigners and you agreed. This underdevelops english football players especially future ones. It's all true. You're probably british but not of English heritage so you have this lack of care, don't you?

Original post by slaven
I am happy a 100% european white team with a population of only 300,000 and descendant of vikings defeated a mutli-kulti ******-white mix with a population of 50 million.

This only prooves the how much the left destroyed sports since they convinced the populus that every black sportsman must by default be better than the white person.

lmao omd you did not bring in race.
Reply 59
@Dirtybit@difeo@Bane is Zaye@SA-1@zKlown@Jimmy Seville

Thoughts on the implications of Brexit on the performance of the England football team.

Quick Reply

Latest