The Student Room Group

What age do you want to be married by?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AppleB
:biggrin:

i think having good friends is best, likewise a gooooood life partner :biggrin:
I'd say 35 as i don't even have relationship plans until I'm 30
so allowing a couple of years to find the one, a couple of years with the one, propose and marry a year later
Original post by Charlotte49
Has he invited you to duel for my hand in marriage yet?

No, he hasn't... maybe he was intimidated by his opposition hehe
I'm gay, and I only want to have children the conventional way - with a woman. As this is not possible, I do not want children and therefore to me there's no rush to get married or to even get married at all. If I meet the man I want to commit half my life to, I will marry him regardless of my age. If I end up just settling for relationships (which is likely the case), that probably won't bother me, probs be better as I have my own space.
If I was straight, I would ideally like to have my first child before 30, so I'd get married before 30.
Original post by Alexion
No, he hasn't... maybe he was intimidated by his opposition hehe

Or maybe he didn't think I was worth it... :cry2:
Original post by Charlotte49
Or maybe he didn't think I was worth it... :cry2:

If so, he's certainly wrong :hugs:
What a ridiculous question, I don't even know what I want on my toast tomorrow morning...
Original post by Alexion
If so, he's certainly wrong :hugs:

Aw, that's sweet :h:
between the ages of 25-28 hopefully :smile:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
I'm already married on TSR...
To my beautiful wife @fatima1998

And irl, I wanna get married by 27...
23-27 somewhere there :biggrin:

errr but we haven't got married yet :lol:
Original post by raman_17
:laugh:

so how many??

However many she wants...
Reply 151
Age 28-30 :smile:
As long as I can hand-on-heart look at him everyday and call him my best friend and fall even more in love with him every day idc if its next month, year or century. 18 or 50- I just want kids by 40, regardless of marital status :h:
Original post by lisam191
Just curious. I always said before I was 30, can't see that happening now. I'm 25 but i only just met my boyfriend this year and i would like to be going out with someone for a few years before I'd get engaged. Then another year or 2 before I'd get married. And honestly I don't think I'd be ready at 30. I still feel that I have the mental age of an 18 year old sometimes

Go with the flow, innit.
Original post by In2u
Age 28-30 :smile:

Hey again, i wanna get married at that age too, lets hope we meet each other, cross each others paths and continue to love each other.
Reply 155
Original post by Anonymous
Hey again, i wanna get married at that age too, lets hope we meet each other, cross each others paths and continue to love each other.

LMAO who's this?
By 27
Original post by Serine Soul
By 27

Hey cutey. looking B U T ful in that profile pic
Original post by Anonymous
Hey cutey. looking B U T ful in that profile pic

Lol
That's not me
She's actually dead
Hopefully between the ages of 27-30, I'd like to have my first child at around 30ish. I'm only 17 atm though, so who knows what the future will hold:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending