Should we have a petition to have the Iceland vs England game replayed

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
#BorisForEnglandTeamCoach :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Reply 81
Original post by Fantastic Fan
Who says I hate Europe?

Because you support mass immigration and want Europe to be more diverse jut because of hatred toward the race that inhabits Europe. But, as said we true Europeans do not want diversity. We do not want be rotten as England and France.
Definitely. Where the **** do I sign
Original post by slaven
Because you support mass immigration and want Europe to be more diverse jut because of hatred toward the race that inhabits Europe. But, as said we true Europeans do not want diversity. We do not want be rotten as England and France.

Where the hell did I ever say I wanted mass immigration or more diversity?

I just took the piss out of the referendum petition you troll.
Who says I hate Europe?

Slaven sees every debate he has on TSR as an opportunity to call people a cuck.
Reply 85
Where the hell did I ever say I wanted mass immigration or more diversity?

I just took the piss out of the referendum petition you troll.

Because you seem to oppose my harmless jokes that mocks diversity and mass migration. Being you cuck born in England, it explains a lot.

I am coming from a country that is 99,99% white. I do not need diversity. I do not need multiculturalism. I am ok to mock them since nobody is offended here because of this.

You would wish to oppose this. I do not wish to have Rotherham style attacks.
Original post by The Epicurean
Slaven sees every debate he has on TSR as an opportunity to call people a cuck.

Not surprised tbh
Original post by slaven
Because you seem to oppose my harmless jokes that mocks diversity and mass migration. Being you cuck born in England, it explains a lot.

I am coming from a country that is 99,99% white. I do not need diversity. I do not need multiculturalism. I am ok to mock them since nobody is offended here because of this.

You would wish to oppose this. I do not wish to have Rotherham style attacks.

Mate I'm not against you opposing whatever and making yourself look like an idiot.

Just don't do it on my thread, derailing it by going off topic.
Original post by Samiz
2-1 was too tight a margin to ascertain the victory. This match should be replayed and Iceland should only win if the result is minimum 6-0.

Are you actually for real?
Reply 89
Original post by Speedbird129
Are you actually for real?

Original post by Samiz
2-1 was too tight a margin to ascertain the victory. This match should be replayed and Iceland should only win if the result is minimum 6-0.

wow
w
o
w
Reply 91

yea i knew now lol that was a floppage
Reply 93
If they found out Iceland / the refs cheated then they probably would. It's the same here, politicians have completely lied to voters about what would happen if they voted to leave, which is why people think we should have another referendum

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending