The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Mental health Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophiemayx
Heya, is anybody off to study mental health nursing in September?

Me!! 😀 Open day Friday!!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Hello all
Is anyone going to the open day for Cardiff this Friday?!
Xxx
I formed my offer in february! I've chosen Liberty house as my first accomodation choice! Yet to hear back :smile:
Original post by Abbiieelouise970
I formed my offer in february! I've chosen Liberty house as my first accomodation choice! Yet to hear back :smile:

Hope you get what you wanted
I'm Commuting from Bristol everyday
Haveut got any info as to what the timetable is like yet tho feels all so up in the air atm x
Reply 24
Original post by Nikki Ruth
Haveut got any info as to what the timetable is like yet tho feels all so up in the air atm x

At the open day in April i asked about the timetable as i needed to arrange childcare and they said that it looks like it will be 9-4 mon, tues, thurs 9-1 on wednesday and off friday😊 although that possibly could of changed. How are you travelling there? Im supposed to be driving but im not sure on how parking is as i was told its very difficult to find spaces🙈 x

I'm from Taunton! That's a long journey for you everyday! Especially during night shifts!! No I haven't heard anything about timetables yet, only when we start and when freshers is!
Wow thankyou, is that Defo Cardiff uni sept intake?
Uni timetable is pretty light then can imagen the work load is hard if only at uni 3days

I've just been working full time and finished another degree full time so those hours look good.

I did an intensive driving course last week. Passed my theory but need a few more driving hours before I'm test ready! But the train is pretty cheap esp with student railcard however I'm worried about dropping little one off and getting to Cardiff for 9 without a car x
I'm from Taunton! That's a long journey for you everyday! Especially during night shifts!! No I haven't heard anything about timetables yet, only when we start and when freshers is!

Amazing, what is the start date?
Nights shifts are only small part so I've been told. X
Amazing, what is the start date?
Nights shifts are only small part so I've been told. X

We can start going up there around the 15th, freshers starts on the 19th and the actually studying starts on the 26th! However these are the main uni dates and not sure if Nursing has different allocated dates.
(edited 7 years ago)
We can start going up there around the 15th, freshers starts on the 19th and the actually studying starts on the 26th! However these are the main uni dates and not sure if Nursing has different allocated dates.

Thankyou
Reply 30
Wow thankyou, is that Defo Cardiff uni sept intake?
Uni timetable is pretty light then can imagen the work load is hard if only at uni 3days

I've just been working full time and finished another degree full time so those hours look good.

I did an intensive driving course last week. Passed my theory but need a few more driving hours before I'm test ready! But the train is pretty cheap esp with student railcard however I'm worried about dropping little one off and getting to Cardiff for 9 without a car x

Yeah thats cardiff, i spoke to the admissions tutor in April so hopefully it hasnt changed😊 x
I am starting in September also. I've just completed an Access course and have over the required amount of distinctions needed, so I'm definately in :smile:
Hi! I'm due to start this course in March. I would love to know how you are all finding it, have you started placements yet or is it just uni so far?
Also if anyone is commuting, how are you finding that? I am looking at living outside Cardiff and coming in maybe by car, train or getting a scooter, any top tips?
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending