Original post by fatima1998
i am nottt masoom :angry:
but ii dunno what he meant :cry:

Really? Phir theek hai :lol:

Aap rehne do, unka personal maamla hai :teehee:
Original post by Indeterminate
Really? Phir theek hai :lol:

Aap rehne do, unka personal maamla hai :teehee:

well i am not masoom but some think i am :erm: i have tried not be masoom but its not working :cry2:
TSR mein koi personal maamla nahi :rofl: its all open :mmm:
Just wishing for a reasonable paper today, really. Would be nice to have some decent memories from the exam season over the summer, instead of worrying about every paper. :sigh:
Hating insomnia. :cry2: Worst day for it to hit as I am going home for the first time in 6 months.

Original post by Hydeman
Just wishing for a reasonable paper today, really. Would be nice to have some decent memories from the exam season over the summer, instead of worrying about every paper. :sigh:

Good luck!
Original post by Airmed
Hating insomnia. :cry2: Worst day for it to hit as I am going home for the first time in 6 months.

Good luck!

Computer Questions and Answers
Original post by Airmed

Good luck!

Thanks. Sorry about what happened with the NatLibs, by the way. I just don't have the time - should probably have packed it in earlier. :redface:
Original post by Hydeman
Thanks. Sorry about what happened with the NatLibs, by the way. I just don't have the time - should probably have packed it in earlier. :redface:

MHoC predicted it from the offset, don't worry about it. :laugh:
There's no water at school today so we all got sent home! How fab!! :awesome:
Yay I got my student portal for the distance learning a level course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling scared :afraid: today is the induction day in my school and i am the ICT subject ambassador! Have to talk to year 11's :cry2: firstly i am very shy when it comes to public talking and 2ndly i hate talking and 3rdly i am not ready :getmecoat:
Pray for my success guys :crossedf:
Original post by Hydeman

Hope it went well :redface:

Original post by fatima1998
Feeling scared :afraid: today is the induction day in my school and i am the ICT subject ambassador! Have to talk to year 11's :cry2: firstly i am very shy when it comes to public talking and 2ndly i hate talking and 3rdly i am not ready :getmecoat:
Pray for my success guys :crossedf:

Just imagine everyone in their underpants... :lol:

:console: I feel ya though, public speaking is not much fun. But once you're there you'll be fine ya know, they are similar in age to you so it can't be all that bad :lol: and you know alot about ICT anyway :thumbsup:
Original post by SeanFM
Hope it went well :redface:

It went okay, but really it needed to be excellent for me to make the A (since I don't have a strong AS UMS). :redface:

On the bright side, the option I did was easy this year (4/20 marks for pure recall on the first question). :woo:
Original post by Hydeman
It went okay, but really it needed to be excellent for me to make the A (since I don't have a strong AS UMS). :redface:

On the bright side, the option I did was easy this year (4/20 marks for pure recall on the first question). :woo:

Better paper than 2015 then? :colonhash:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Better paper than 2015 then? :colonhash:

I felt so, yes. :colondollar:

The core stuff was a bit weird, but the electromagnetism option couldn't have been easier, given it's 2016 and they've stopped asking softball questions.

Last year was weird though - hard as **** but still had higher grade boundaries than 2014, which was actually a fairly reasonable paper.

Latest