The Student Room Group

BLP AC response time

Hi! I would really appreciate a reply to this.

I basically did an AC with BLP on Tuesday and I was told that it would take 10 working days to hear from them. I still haven't heard anything, so does this mean I've pretty much been rejected? Has anyone had an AC with BLP? And if so, how long did it take for them to get back to you?

I'd be really grateful for a response! Thanks for reading.
Bump.
Original post by J-SP
If they said 10 working days and you have only waited 4, I'd wait at least another 6 working days before concerning yourself!

These things can take time. Even if someone else has heard back earlier than 10 days, really doesn't mean you will too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the reply! I know, I'm being silly and getting worked up over nothing. I guess it's just general anxiety over being rejected etc. I do appreciate the response and giving me some much needed perspective though.
Good luck!!! I wouldn't worry just yet. What was the AC process like, how did you find it in terms of exercises and general feel of the firm?
How was the AC on the day?

There is almost no information on the website/ email about it.

How did you prepare for it?

I realise that this is an older post, but I'd really appreciate a reply!!
Reply 5
Original post by LawGrad1989
How was the AC on the day?

There is almost no information on the website/ email about it.

How did you prepare for it?

I realise that this is an older post, but I'd really appreciate a reply!!

Do you have an AC with BLP? They don't put much info on the website, but if you give them a call they'll usually fill you in and tell you what you can expect.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ldnrenee
Do you have an AC with BLP? They don't put much info on the website, but if you give them a call they'll usually fill you in and tell you what you can expect.

Posted from TSR Mobile

HiThanks for the reply!Yes, I called them and they told me broadly what we would have : drafting something, a role play exercise, and a group negotiation.

I just noted that some people on the thread have been to BLP's AC before and was hoping for tips/shared experiences - I have no idea what the role will be for example!

Also, we definitely don't have to make any presentations or anything?

I'm excited for it, but just don't want to turn up unprepared!
Reply 7
Original post by LawGrad1989
HiThanks for the reply!Yes, I called them and they told me broadly what we would have : drafting something, a role play exercise, and a group negotiation.

I just noted that some people on the thread have been to BLP's AC before and was hoping for tips/shared experiences - I have no idea what the role will be for example!

Also, we definitely don't have to make any presentations or anything?

I'm excited for it, but just don't want to turn up unprepared!

Will message you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will message you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! Could you please message me about it too? Would be so grateful.
Hi! I realise I this is really late, but I would be so grateful if you could share some tips with me too :smile:
Hi, would appreciate any of you sharing tips. My AC is really soon and i'm just looking for a real insight into how to prepare/what to expect. Thank you so much
Will message you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there! I have my assessment centre next week with BLP. Would you have any advice on what to prepare / for on the day itself? Thanks!
Hi there! I have my assessment centre next week with BLP. If anyone has advice at all on how to perform on the day/what to prepare/what to expect on the day, I would be so grateful!! Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending