The Student Room Group

Crush or friend ? Advice Please ?

My crush had a boyfriend and I used to flirt with her, I didnt know she was with someone. She did flirt a bit back too. She told me she was with someone and said that she didnt tell me stop the flirting as its awkward.

I stopped talking to her since she told me she was with someone and she kept asking why I wouldnt talk to her, so I said ok we'll talk as friends and she was happy with that. Then a few weeks later same thing, she was like why arent you talking to me. Im like I havent said anything ? We settled that and talk normally now.

She broke up with her boyfriend about 2 weeks ago. Now we still talk as friends and she messages me and snap chats me often. The other day she was really awkward, I mean like she didnt want to sit near me or talk much. Even when she messaged me it was quite, but she messaged me first.

Now for me its getting annoying, I dont mind talking but I dont want it to be awkward, I dont want her to keep asking me why ?

PS Ive lost interest and dont want to go out with her. But she still talking so I dont know where I stand...Its mainly due to her saying she likes talking to me.
Reply 1
BUMP
Seems like a tricky situation. Maybe if you clarify that you're no longer interested, it will help?
you are the reason for their breakup I guess.....
Reply 4
She likes talking, keep talking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by milibands
Seems like a tricky situation. Maybe if you clarify that you're no longer interested, it will help?

She doesn't talk so much now. Last time it was a bit awkward. I think it may be due to her break up ie she's still upset.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending