The Student Room Group

Applying for medicine abroad

Hi guys,
I am currently studying Biology AS; Sociology AS and psychology A2(which I have now finished) and Chemistry AS and A2 in one year as an external student at my school.
I am a re-sit student so I know that studying medicine in the UK is near to impossible which is why I am prepared to study abroad e.g Romania.
However as exams have now finished I am researching into universities and I can not get my head around the application process as it is very confusing. Can someone please suggest agencies or just give general advice on studying abroad.
If anyone does studying abroad or knows someone can you recommend universities in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungry etc
Also should I be applying right now as I keep seeing reading information about entry examinations in July or do I apply when I come back to school in September? I am so confused.
Thanks so much
I'm not to sure about the application process, but bear in mind that the cost may increase due to brexit. Why not try and get into a Uk uni?
Reply 2
Original post by HopelessMedic
I'm not to sure about the application process, but bear in mind that the cost may increase due to brexit. Why not try and get into a Uk uni?

Hi, I will definitely be applying in the UK however being a re-sit student it is very unlikely therefore I am open to more realistic options. Also having a Dutch passport I do not think cost will be such an issue as I have an EU passport hence do not need to pay international fees, although I will research more into how the brexit will affect, if it does, the fees as I do live in England and have done for 10 years.
Thanks for the reply!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending