The Student Room Group

Edexcel PIXL

I'm doing Pre Predicted Paper 2 and 3 for Edexcel this week and I need help if someone can please help me.

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by moa.asim
I'm doing Pre Predicted Paper 2 and 3 for Edexcel this week and I need help if someone can please help me.

Thanks

hergaty maths - watch his gcse maths videos to revise :smile:
https://mathswebsite.com

Thanks

are you doing new maths gcse9-1? if so the spec papers are simialr to the papers your doing
Have you done your maths exams yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by theBranicAc
are you doing new maths gcse9-1? if so the spec papers are simialr to the papers your doing

Thanks for that lol. Paper 1 and 2 were the same. Ill try work on paper 3 and try do it properly.
Thanks for that lol. Paper 1 and 2 were the same. Ill try work on paper 3 and try do it properly.

So your going to do paper 3 spec before your acctually exam?
So your going to do paper 3 spec before your acctually exam?

Yea. I got 73 and 75 out of 80 in paper 1 and 2 respectively but its those questions in start that mess me up. Lost 3 marks on Q1 on paper and 2 marks on Q6 i think cuz i cant times. On paper 1 i lost 5 marks on Q8 and 1 on the last question and one before that. I want to get full marks in this test.
Yea. I got 73 and 75 out of 80 in paper 1 and 2 respectively but its those questions in start that mess me up. Lost 3 marks on Q1 on paper and 2 marks on Q6 i think cuz i cant times. On paper 1 i lost 5 marks on Q8 and 1 on the last question and one before that. I want to get full marks in this test.

Whats the point in cheating yourself?
Whats the point in cheating yourself?

Tbf i dont see it as cheating. All im doing is using the resources provided and if its out there everyone else can use it too. I will find out what topics i need to work on once i do the test and this test doesnt count towards our grade as well.

Quick Reply

Latest